Lady Gaga to headline 2017 Super Bowl halftime show

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
A new report by Us Weekly magazine says Lady Gaga is the confirmed headliner for Super Bowl LI's halftime show.

This comes after rumors that the pop artist would be performing at the football championship event.

The 30-year-old singer will perform at NRG Stadium in Houston on Feb. 5.

Gaga appeared at Super Bowl 50 in Santa Clara, California, where she opened the event by singing the national anthem.

"This is one of the highest honors of my career," she said of the performance. "I get a chance to sing for all the athletes who have been working so hard their whole lives for this moment -- the coaches, as well as the fans in the stands who are waiting for this moment. I think it marks what being an American is all about."

http://www.kiro7.com/news/trending-now/ ... /447226268

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Threedee":2zyxy4rr said:
We're due for another wardrobe malfunction.

Lol came in to post much the same thing. Except I'm just hoping she does the halftime show completely naked...she's crazy enough to do it.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I hate halftime shows and this is definitely a reason to not watch. So much of her music is over produced garbage. Too bad, because she actually has great vocal range and considerable talent. Much of it wasted IMO. Still as a person, in the interviews I've read, I'm a bit of a fan, just not of the music and theatrics. She's not bad looking though (depending on how ridiculous the wardrobe selection). Maybe watch with the sound off. :mrgreen:

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
I've never really payed attention... But wow she sure is hot. At least in that pic. NEVER THE LESS I will use halftime to refill my beer and nachos plate.

Fade

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":3f53fl3v said:
I hate halftime shows and this is definitely a reason to not watch. So much of her music is over produced garbage. Too bad, because she actually has great vocal range and considerable talent. Much of it wasted IMO. Still as a person, in the interviews I've read, I'm a bit of a fan, just not of the music and theatrics. She's not bad looking though (depending on how ridiculous the wardrobe selection). Maybe watch with the sound off. :mrgreen:

Nice Adam's apple.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Not a fan. I preferred it when they were going with the older singers.

I will say though, her show will probably be a little different than the Up With People extravaganzas of the 70s.