Arrest Warrant Issued for Josh Gordon/Enters Rehab

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/09/21/cleveland-browns-josh-gordon-arrest-warrant-paternity-case?xid=si_social[/urltargetblank]

An arrest warrant has been issued for the arrest of Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon as he has failed to respond to several subpoenas in a paternity case

A judge issued the warrant on Aug. 31. Christina Lockhart issued a complaint in July that Gordon is the father of her one-year-old daughter. She is seeking child support from Gordon and does not believe anyone else to be the father. He was asked to submit a DNA sample by Sept. 25, 2015.

Several subpoenas were sent to Gordon but he has never responded to them. Subpoenas were also delivered to his agent Drew Rosenhaus, the Browns, the NFL and Adidas.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
chris98251":ppue9jdi said:
Is he related to Shaun Kemp?

The younger .net'rs wont get that joke. Can you believe one of his kids is already done with college? Man we're getting old.

Antonio Cromartie is another name you could use. The hard knocks episode a few years ago of him trying to rattle off all his kids names is an all timer.

homerun1970

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1hx2mzls said:
chris98251":1hx2mzls said:
Is he related to Shaun Kemp?

The younger .net'rs wont get that joke. Can you believe one of his kids is already done with college? Man we're getting old.

Antonio Cromartie is another name you could use. The hard knocks episode a few years ago of him trying to rattle off all his kids names is an all timer.

Cromartie should went with the Foreman method of child naming, he would have looked less of an ass.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000711886/article/browns-wideout-josh-gordon-entering-rehab-facility[/urltargetblank]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Browns/status/781607253665284096[/tweet]

ivotuk

Reaction score
Josh Gordon "After reading off this paper the the browns front office typed for me, I've decided to enter rehab...."

"However! I have no intention of staying sober OR getting a vasectomy!"

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1poxtx1y said:
Josh Gordon "After reading off this paper the the browns front office typed for me, I've decided to enter rehab...."

"However! I have no intention of staying sober OR getting a vasectomy!"

So true!

getnasty

Reaction score
Anyone else willing to part with a late round draft pick for Gordon? He's still only 25, cheap, and has ELITE talent. Something about this team makes me think it would work.

Laloosh

Reaction score
getnasty":2fexm3xm said:
Anyone else willing to part with a late round draft pick for Gordon? He's still only 25, cheap, and has ELITE talent. Something about this team makes me think it would work.
No thanks.

massari

Reaction score
getnasty":16eukyci said:
Without a doubt. He seems to be a good guy in the locker room and if you get him with no guaranteed money there's nothing to lose with everything to gain should he turn things around after rehab.

Gordon
Baldwin
Lockett
Kearse
Richardson