Go Texans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Largent80

Reaction score
They are my 2nd fav. team since I live in the area and I'm a huge JJ Watt fan.

Beat N.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2_0_6

Reaction score
I picked up Edelman once Keenan Allen went down. I could really use some receiving and QB points tonight.

:D

Smellyman

Reaction score
Short week and the patriots instill many new O concepts.

Figure it out Bevell

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I had terrible service last week at Olive Garden....FIRE BEVELL!

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Bevell would never chop the arms off a hoodie like Belichick and wear it over a long sleeve Tee.

Bevell, you know, just wears the hoodie.

FIRE BEVELL.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Not really a Pats fan, but damn, that was a slick run by Brissett

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Brissett was erratic at times in college -- but man he had some really nice games too at NC State.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Great run. If he gets cut/released later, I can think of a place that'd suit him...

Smellyman

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":253j1eu8 said:
Smellyman":253j1eu8 said:

Figure it out Bevell

Oh for crying out loud... change the record.

Going to talk about it more now. Maybe respond to every post by you with a Bevell now!

Ambrose83

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2osl0kbt said:
Smellyman":2osl0kbt said:

Figure it out Bevell

He's completely right... They are playing a 3 Rd string qb.... Scored 10 pts already... They do not have better offensive personnel.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Well, the Texans have ridiculous talent all over their offense and have done nothing. So, I guess our OC is better than their HC, who used to be Belichick's OC. Or maybe, just maybe, we can't draw conclusions out of one half of Thursday Night Football.

Brissett, nice run, but the TD was essentially off a turnover, which is something our defense has yet to force. Their offense hasn't done much else at all. However, this does feel like the type of game that could swing New England's way in terms of flow.

Smellyman

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1krmuy6f said:
Well, the Texans have ridiculous talent all over their offense and have done nothing. So, I guess our OC is better than their HC, who used to be Belichick's OC. Or maybe, just maybe, we can't draw conclusions out of one half of Thursday Night Football.

Brissett, nice run, but the TD was essentially off a turnover, which is something our defense has yet to force. Their offense hasn't done much else at all.

They do? I know nothing of their OL, but Hopkins is the only skill guys I'd want over Kearse

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Ambrose83":2pu0bz10 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2pu0bz10 said:
Smellyman":2pu0bz10 said:

Figure it out Bevell

He's completely right... They are playing a 3 Rd string qb.... Scored 10 pts already... They do not have better offensive personnel.

They scored a touchdown on a 27-yard QB scramble after a turnover on special teams and have a field goal aside from that in a punt fest.

But yeah, let's turn a totally unrelated post about Houston @ New England into another 'Fire Bevell' extravaganza.

So, so, so, so tiresome.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Smellyman":3qonxxlu said:
DavidSeven":3qonxxlu said:

Brissett, nice run, but the TD was essentially off a turnover, which is something our defense has yet to force. Their offense hasn't done much else at all.

They do? I know nothing of their OL, but Hopkins is the only skill guys I'd want over Kearse

Over Kearse?! Hopkins is a top 4 NFL WR, maybe top 3. Will Fuller is a new name, but has already established himself as the best receiver out of this rookie class. He'll have 1,000 yards by the end of the season. Lamar Miller is a top 5 RB in this offense.