A REAl COACH ... Did any1 see what a real coach DOES tonight

hawkporvida

Reaction score
First im a die hard hawkfan and love my hawks .... Now let me say this Carroll got a LONG way to go before he is consider a great coach or to me consider a good coach!!! Before i get ALL the backlash about what a great coach Carroll is ( which he isn't average at best ) lets get something straight ... Carroll not great just cause he won 1 SuperBowl that doesn't make him great maybe good if he can win another !!! Now let me tell who's GREAT his name is BELICHEAT aka Belichick now thats a GREAT coach !!! its not what he accomplished already but what he is currently doing with his team... example no QB .... ALOT of hurt players on D and all they do is win football games .... i dont want to hear that they havent played anyone bullshit.... neither has the hawks !!! Great coaches make adjustments like Belicheat it doesnt matter who is in QB ,,RB..WR shit anyone all he does is adjust to what they player does best !!!! the players dont make the coaches ... The coaches make the players ... CARROLL is mediocre compared to Belicheat .... I cheer for these hawks every sunday but they have the WRONG coach coaching them !!!

just my take !!

randomation

Reaction score
Saw what a real OC can do most certainly, imagine what Russ could do with McDaniels as his OC.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1yc9yse4 said:
Where is the popcorn. This one is going to get fun...

:snack:

Oh no you don't get off that easy. Get after it... :stirthepot:

OP
OP
H

hawkporvida

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin I ll say this is IF !!! this organization had what they had would it matter ? HELL NO shit ill take HALF of what they have accomplished !!

kf3339

Reaction score
randomation":1ac2b9ck said:
Saw what a real OC can do most certainly, imagine what Russ could do with McDaniels as his OC.

This is probably more accurate for me.

mikeak

Reaction score
An individual better at his job does not mean that another individual is bad.

Who is the better is open for debate but Pete Carroll has proven himself as an elite coach and motivator. Since Belicheck is not looking for a job this discussion is dead from the start simply because a better coach is not out there.

Now start another thread about OC and I will have a different opinion

OP
OP
H

hawkporvida

Reaction score
Stupid is what stupid does ... DOES 5 superbowls sound stupid .. :) just saying man

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I'm convinced that N.E. uses hypnotism to make their players do their job without question.
They are emotionless and unrelenting.
Zombies.......

kf3339

Reaction score
hawkporvida":1h4eq261 said:
First im a die hard hawkfan and love my hawks .... Now let me say this Carroll got a LONG way to go before he is consider a great coach or to me consider a good coach!!! Before i get ALL the backlash about what a great coach Carroll is ( which he isn't average at best ) lets get something straight ... Carroll not great just cause he won 1 SuperBowl that doesn't make him great maybe good if he can win another !!! Now let me tell who's GREAT his name is BELICHEAT aka Belichick now thats a GREAT coach !!! its not what he accomplished already but what he is currently doing with his team... example no QB .... ALOT of hurt players on D and all they do is win football games .... i dont want to hear that they havent played anyone bullshit.... neither has the hawks !!! Great coaches make adjustments like Belicheat it doesnt matter who is in QB ,,RB..WR shit anyone all he does is adjust to what they player does best !!!! the players dont make the coaches ... The coaches make the players ... CARROLL is mediocre compared to Belicheat .... I cheer for these hawks every sunday but they have the WRONG coach coaching them !!!

just my take !!

I don't agree with your premise about Carroll as a coach, but do agree that Belcheat is a great coach.

OP
OP
H

hawkporvida

Reaction score
This team has the talent to WIN alot of games now and the future ....shit even SUPERBOWLS with the right captain .... it's only my option that this captain going to WRECK this ship rather making it to a destroyer

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
hawkporvida":2m1o3usd said:
Stupid is what stupid does ... DOES 5 superbowls sound stupid .. :) just saying man

Just saying for accuracy
The cheater has been to 6 and won 4
Remember that Brady is Eli's little bitch
Never forget

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
hawkporvida":1rsphlsg said:

a) They've only won 4 Superbowls, not 5
b)What does that have to do with Seattle?
c)Their first title was over 15 years ago
d) According to you..

Now let me say this Carroll got a LONG way to go before he is consider a great coach or to me consider a good coach!!! Before i get ALL the backlash about what a great coach Carroll is ( which he isn't average at best ) lets get something straight ... Carroll not great just cause he won 1 SuperBowl that doesn't make him great maybe good if he can win another !!!

He isn't great, he isn't good, he isn't even average. That statement alone is asinine. Find me another below average coach who has done what Carroll has.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Belicheat is head and shoulders above Pete
and every other coach in the NFL. What he's done rivals Lombardi and Paul Brown.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":38o88mzb said:
Belicheat is head and shoulders above Pete
and every other coach in the NFL. What he's done rivals Lombardi and Paul Brown.

I agree. But the OP using that as a measument of Carroll's effectiveness is of base. Not to mention his comment of him being sub mediocre.