Bucs Release Austin Seferian Jenkins

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wow.

Looks like he was arrested for a DUI this morning. He was already in the doghouse, this was likely the last straw.

canfan

Reaction score
He learned all about self restraint and discipline at the feet of Steve Sarkesian. Who could have seen this coming?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Didn't we have a similar TE that went to Florida and drank/smoked his way out of the league?

KillerB

Reaction score
Well, Jerramy Stevens' legacy at UW and the League is a hard act to follow, but this guy is trying hard.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
With Graham bouncing back fast from the injury, I don't think we bring him in. If Graham was still on IR, then I think we'd definitely give ASJ a look. With his salary not too big, I think someone will claim him off of waivers.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Oh look another Husky player that was grossly overrated on this board and isn't that good.. what a surprise.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
This is his second DUI that I am aware of. The man has a problem. We don't need him.

nanomoz

Reaction score
What a waste of talent. Dude is one of the only capable throwback tight ends in the league that's capable of pancaking linebackers and catching jump balls.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1sxgfj1o said:
Oh look another Husky player that was grossly overrated on this board and isn't that good.. what a surprise.

Bingo.,