Vikings...

Boycie

Reaction score
These guys are starting to scare me! Bradford isn't as bad as most think(as long as he is healthy). I honestly have always liked Bradford, but he just couldn't stay healthy. How would he look in LA still?

I just can't believe what's happening to the Cards and Panthers today.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":1bno6a44 said:
These guys are starting to scare me! Bradford isn't as bad as most think(as long as he is healthy). I honestly have always liked Bradford, but he just couldn't stay healthy. How would he look in LA still?

I find it odd with the Panthers, but I think AZ was all hype.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":2odlo6lf said:
Ace_Rimmer":2odlo6lf said:

I find it odd with the Panthers, but I think AZ was all hype.

Well the Vikings were the last team to beat the panthers before they went on their huge winning streak last year and they beat them again this year. They just seem to have their number

That defense is legit though. Really good pressure with the DL and LBs and their CBs are all at the very least average with Rhodes coming back and shutting down Benjamin today. Waynes has struggled at times but does have 2 INT for the year and with Rhodes being out has had to step up and be the number 1 for a bit. Those two should be a good duo and Alexander who they drafted is buried in the depth chart looks to be pretty good too. Will probably see him later in the year or next year when they get rid of the older CBS

Fade

Reaction score
Really Nice D.

Their Offense isn't very good, and Bradford will be hurt by week 8. Alex Boone got hurt in this game as well.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
It's about matchups. They match up well with the kitties, like the way the Rams match up well with us, and how we own the niners. Matchups!

HawkGA

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":1tec7s8b said:

I'm not sure anybody thought Bradford was bad. It's the hurt thing and that is he isn't really proven to be good. I don't think anybody thought he was bad like, say, Kaepernick or Gabbert.

Pops

Reaction score
With the Rams Bradford only had Amendola as a decent WR and a lousy O line. Good to see him get some support.

rjdriver

Reaction score
If they keep it up, there goes any shot of coach Carroll getting a COTY award. Tremendous job by Coach Zimmer getting his guys ready to play.