FAO 49ers fans

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It's also a six-game losing streak for the Niners vs Seattle...

Kermit-The-Frog-Meme-Blank-01.jpg

gixx0r

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3obotki3 said:
Do they even care that Carroll owns them worse than Fisher owns us? They're just waiting for basketball season to start.

People care, but I think the rationale fans understand the current state of the 49ers is far inferior to the Seahawks and the majority of the league for that matter. It could be argued that Gabbert is a bottom 5 quarterback whereas Wilson is a top 2-3 QB.

That's not meant to take anything away from Carroll and the coaching staff of the Seahawks, but it's a laughable matter at this point to even compare the two teams which I realize isn't being done here.

rlkats

Reaction score
Great win hawk fans. Nice complete team win. This loss even more than last week shows how inept our front office and talent is.

Oh also glad you all are feeling better. Last week you guys wanted to fire everyone and throw away the season because of the loss to the rams.

SF49r

Reaction score
Yup winning cures everything.. hope Wilson is good hate to see a great player and a great person go down like that

rlkats

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":31ogrszp said:

How cute look who is bragging about a blow out against a shitty team. Nice win anyways. But Ibwill tell you don't be to confident the Niners are horrible. Did you not watch them last week. Hahahahaha. To even think they had a chance. Lol you so cute.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
rlkats":3ckndezb said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3ckndezb said:

How cute look who is bragging about a blow out against a shitty team. Nice win anyways. But Ibwill tell you don't be to confident the Niners are horrible. Did you not watch them last week. Hahahahaha. To even think they had a chance. Lol you so cute.

I'm hoping the 49ers beat the Rams again for our sake.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
This was to be exected. Gabbert is pure shit. Consider he was not sacked and only pressured on 7 of 27 attempts (for comparison last year it was an average of four sacks). If your quarterback is so awful that he throws for only 119 yards despite zero sacks and only 7 pressures against a team that routinely makes people wonder if they'll approach the sack record, your quarterback is bottom three in the league.

BUT there was a bright side, and that's it. The underrated Trent Brown once again more or less owned an elite pass rusher for most of the game. I believe this 49er line led the league in sacks last year. They are much better in pass protection. That's Phase 1 of the rebuild.

Now, the 49ers have two solid ends, but they need Ian Williams to be back and healthy again, they need Aaron Lynch to stop smoking weed, and they need a better ILB next to Bowman. When that happens, Phase 2 will be complete. This can be done the next draft.

Phase 3 is to get real weapons in the passing game. That could happen in a year or two as well.

Phase 4 is better cbs.

And of course Phase 0 is a real QB. Good luck with that one.

But the offensive line hasn't pass protected that well against Seattle in five years, so we 49ers fans at least have that going for us...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
rlkats":21jk2cyc said:
theENGLISHseahawk":21jk2cyc said:

You sound mad...

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":91gqbtpu said:
rlkats":91gqbtpu said:
theENGLISHseahawk":91gqbtpu said:

I'm hoping the 49ers beat the Rams again for our sake.

Fish on hook

rlkats

Reaction score
Hawkpower":38dlymse said:
rlkats":38dlymse said:
theENGLISHseahawk":38dlymse said:

You sound mad...

Nope not mad at all. As I said this was highly expected.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1zza4sug said:
This was to be exected. Gabbert is pure shit. Consider he was not sacked and only pressured on 7 of 27 attempts (for comparison last year it was an average of four sacks). If your quarterback is so awful that he throws for only 119 yards despite zero sacks and only 7 pressures against a team that routinely makes people wonder if they'll approach the sack record, your quarterback is bottom three in the league.

BUT there was a bright side, and that's it. The underrated Trent Brown once again more or less owned an elite pass rusher for most of the game. I believe this 49er line led the league in sacks last year. They are much better in pass protection. That's Phase 1 of the rebuild.

Now, the 49ers have two solid ends, but they need Ian Williams to be back and healthy again, they need Aaron Lynch to stop smoking weed, and they need a better ILB next to Bowman. When that happens, Phase 2 will be complete. This can be done the next draft.

Phase 3 is to get real weapons in the passing game. That could happen in a year or two as well.

Phase 4 is better cbs.

But the offensive line hasn't pass protected that well against Seattle in five years, so we 49ers fans at least have that going for us...

Are there problems with phase one already? Your LT is 32 years old.

Marvin49

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1p44zyyy said:
5_Golden_Rings":1p44zyyy said:

Phase 4 is better cbs.

Are there problems with phase one already? Your LT is 32 years old.

I'm sure that will be addressed in the future, but he has shown no signs of slowing down, doesn't have much of an injury history, and is signed long term.

I think whats bigger tho is that they have really found something on the right side of the line with a vet whose bounced around a bit (Tiller) and a 7th round draft pick (Brown).

This is the part that cracks me up. The Niners had a pick in the 5th round last year. They traded down, took a punter, and acquired a 7th round pick.

While some Niner fans were so annoyed by the Bradley Pinion pick (the punter), it escaped their attention that the 7th rounder they picked up in moving down was used on Trent Brown...who now looks to be their starting RT for the foreseeable future. Beyond me right now how a dude who is 6'8", 350 plus pounds, athletic, and with 36" arms makes it all the way to the 7th round.

I know he was out of shape a lot in college...but man.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":2y1ew7d8 said:
I'm sure that will be addressed in the future, but he has shown no signs of slowing down, doesn't have much of an injury history, and is signed long term.

I think whats bigger tho is that they have really found something on the right side of the line with a vet whose bounced around a bit (Tiller) and a 7th round draft pick (Brown).

This is the part that cracks me up. The Niners had a pick in the 5th round last year. They traded down, took a punter, and acquired a 7th round pick.

While some Niner fans were so annoyed by the Bradley Pinion pick (the punter), it escaped their attention that the 7th rounder they picked up in moving down was used on Trent Brown...who now looks to be their starting RT for the foreseeable future. Beyond me right now how a dude who is 6'8", 350 plus pounds, athletic, and with 36" arms makes it all the way to the 7th round.

I know he was out of shape a lot in college...but man.

Brown is one BIG dude.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
On a serious note (only the one bite this time...)...

I quite like Chip Kelly. And there's some talent on defense (the offense is a hot fat mess). It's quite clear what the problem is. We all know it. It's the guy in the GM job (and occasionally coaching the secondary).

Say what you want about burnout under Harbaugh -- if San Fran give him the keys so he has a similar working situation to PC in Seattle... they're nothing like what they are now. They chose Baalke in the power battle vs Harbaugh. First mistake.

Second mistake is not canning Baalke last off-season and setting up a GM/HC partnership like they did here in Seattle. Now if they fire Baalke does the new GM HAVE to work with Kelly? Who has final say? Do they make another HC change? Does Kelly get ultimate power again (we saw how that collapsed in Philly)?

They can't have Baalke going through another off-season next year.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Jed has hitched his wagon to Baalke's star. It's a beautiful thing to watch, as a Seahawks fan.