Rams in 1st Place.

Pops

Reaction score
As it should be. 37 points. I must be dreaming.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Thank goodness for small sample sizes, or I might be worried about this.

This reminds me of my enjoying ASU being 4-0 this year even though the secondary looks like it has never played organized football in its life for chunks of their games at a time. Hey, enjoy it while you can, right?

OP
OP
P

Pops

Reaction score
indeed it may not last. But going into week 4 the Rams in first place is more than I expected.

sutz

Reaction score
Yeah, 1 game lead in September is hardly something to crow about. ;)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Pops":1g9tzxc0 said:
indeed it may not last. But going into week 4 the Rams in first place is more than I expected.
Definitely Rex...

OP
OP
P

Pops

Reaction score
sutz":35cp0u3x said:
Yeah, 1 game lead in September is hardly something to crow about. ;)

It is for this Rams fan.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Let him enjoy the moment,I sure didn't expect them to beat the Bucs

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Pops":1flutzp7 said:
Too bad for you they don't hand out that silver trophy after 3 weeks.........
Congrats on scoring your first TD this year.

It's reminds me when I was a kid in the late 70's and my cellar dwelling Seattle Mariners would sweep the All-World New York Yankees whenever they came to town. I remember going to a game in 1979 at "ball night" when Seattle scored 9 runs in the first inning against Tommy John who didn't make it out of that inning. Seattle ended up winning 16-1. Good Times! 8)

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ldhpewn said:
Pops":1ldhpewn said:
Too bad for you they don't hand out that silver trophy after 3 weeks.........
Congrats on scoring your first TD this year.

It's reminds me when I was a kid in the late 70's and my cellar dwelling Seattle Mariners would sweep the All-World New York Yankees whenever they came to town. I remember going to a game in 1979 at "ball night" when Seattle scored 9 runs in the first inning against Tommy John who didn't make it out of that inning. Seattle ended up winning 16-1. Good Times! 8)

SP: you are wrong. Wish this was the shack.

You are making fun of the LA Rams scoring their first TD as the LA Rams. THIS MATTERS.

YOU CAN GO WHATEVER I CAN'T SAY HERE.

RedAlice

Reaction score
ok, ok, ok.

I have not read this whole thread.

I would just like to say: LA RAMS first TD today.

And not one thing all you can say other than that......

until Monday.

drdiags

Reaction score
The Rams have the defense to get it done, though it was shocking to see them give up 30+ points. Shocking to see the Cards get throttled in Buffalo and ecstatic to see the Seahawks put up a TD.

The NFC as a whole is pretty much in flux right now. Vikings are looking to be up to the task and the other playoff teams from last year are having problems getting it into gear.

Glad to see the board will not be going into burn-it-down mode this week. Makes for a good week for all.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
drdiags":1vrjcphc said:
The Rams have the defense to get it done, though it was shocking to see them give up 30+ points. Shocking to see the Cards get throttled in Buffalo and ecstatic to see the Seahawks put up a TD.

The NFC as a whole is pretty much in flux right now. Vikings are looking to be up to the task and the other playoff teams from last year are having problems getting it into gear.

Glad to see the board will not be going into burn-it-down mode this week. Makes for a good week for all.
Yep, the whole NFC is a circus right now.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
If your team has been hot garbage for over a decade I guess this is the type of thing you find joy in.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
To be fair, the Lambs look pretty good, but then, letting the Bucs put up 32 points is not impressive. IDK if Goff will be any good, but if he starts this year and shows some flair, they could be lingering for a wildcard.

Honestly though I think AZ was hype, they bought into it and Carson Palmer is in his twilight years. I think AZ finishes at best 10-6, more likely 9-7 or 8-8. Santa Clara has just enough talent to win a few, but not realistic shot at the post season. I think they'd be doing themself a favor by letting Kaepernick have another shot though. I don't think Kaep will ever be a serious starter, but hes gotta give them more chance to win than Gabbert.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Sticking by my pre-season prediction that the Rams secure second place in the NFCW this year.