Josina Anderson

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
is a fraud!

She basically makes a bet on national TV that Sanchez would be the starting quarterback for the Broncos on opening day. The wager?: Big props as an NFL analyst if she wins; cutting all of her hair off if she loses. She lost.

Instead of her holding up her end of the bargain, she wore a fake skullcap one day, giving the impression that she's bald. That was weak.

She lost credibility with me. She was already on one strike about some false shower story regarding Michael Sam. And then this! Also weak by ESPN for letting it slide. They could've promoted it as part of some show and gotten decent ratings.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Meh, of all the things to get worked up over. Talking heads spew BS all the time. Why do you think NOW they would stick to it? Remember when Ron Jaworski predicted Kap would be the best QB in the league????

Lithium

Reaction score
Ever since the Michael Sam story I havent liked her

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
gowazzu02":2jl5xfx4 said:
Meh, of all the things to get worked up over. Talking heads spew BS all the time. Why do you think NOW they would stick to it? Remember when Ron Jaworski predicted Kap would be the best QB in the league????
Actually, Jaworski said he had a chance to be one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of the NFL.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I'm not really arsed about the hair thing -- but I wish she wouldn't self congratulate herself in every tweet...

"A broncos source tells ME..."

"Dez Bryant just text ME to say..."

And she was basically a mouthpiece for Kam Chancellor and his agent during the holdout last year. She reported 'understands' pieces that were basically from that side of the debate. It felt a lot like she was being used for Kam's battle vs Seattle. Didn't sit well AT ALL because then she started going on things like ESPN 710 to argue Kam's case.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I used to think that she was halfway decent looking.....but now there is something that just isn't right.....too much plastic?

getnasty

Reaction score
Can't stand her, everytime shes on she turns her appearance into a fashion show.