The London Trend

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Last year the Dolphins got spanked in London, and Philbin was fired immediately after. Two years ago in London, Dennis Allen was fired after Oakland lost to the Dolphins. There have been a total of 14 games in London, and 7 of those teams have fired their coach at some point during that season.

If Jacksonville loses do they just leave Bradley in London? What about Pagano. Should be interesting.

London12

Reaction score
Whilst this is zero to do with the OP (sorry), I thought it might be somewhat interesting for you guys to see the current NFL takeover in London on Regent Street, one of the most famous around.

JslgikQ

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":258eiqh3 said:
Last year the Dolphins got spanked in London, and Philbin was fired immediately after. Two years ago in London, Dennis Allen was fired after Oakland lost to the Dolphins. There have been a total of 14 games in London, and 7 of those teams have fired their coach at some point during that season.

If Jacksonville loses do they just leave Bradley in London? What about Pagano. Should be interesting.

If this is a trend, then why wasn't Fisher fired after Rams lost insane in London?

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
RedAlice":1pyyct6f said:
Hawk-Lock":1pyyct6f said:

If this is a trend, then why wasn't Fisher fired after Rams lost insane in London?

I'm pretty sure that was Fisher's first year as the Rams coach. You aren't going to fire a coach half way through the season, not to mention they got beat by the Pats.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1j6tir7p said:
RedAlice":1j6tir7p said:
Hawk-Lock":1j6tir7p said:

I'm pretty sure that was Fisher's first year as the Rams coach. You aren't going to fire a coach half way through the season, not to mention they got beat by the Pats.

But, hey we have the same sleeping coach hired so everything will be fine this year.

I'd pretty much chalk up the London game as a Rams loss this year.

A

Anonymous

Hawk-Lock":y765xiv4 said:
RedAlice":y765xiv4 said:
Hawk-Lock":y765xiv4 said:

Even then, Fisher must know where some bodies are buried.

RedAlice

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1fp8kzdo said:
Hawk-Lock":1fp8kzdo said:
RedAlice":1fp8kzdo said:
Hawk-Lock":1fp8kzdo said:

Even then, Fisher must know where some bodies are buried.

Seems so. "like"

Pops

Reaction score
RedAlice":2cx5unic said:
Hawk-Lock":2cx5unic said:
RedAlice":2cx5unic said:
Hawk-Lock":2cx5unic said:

But, hey we have the same sleeping coach hired so everything will be fine this year.

I'd pretty much chalk up the London game as a Rams loss this year.

Based upon what? Rams can win in London.