Go Cardinals.... *ugh*

MrThortan

Reaction score
Glad one of these teams need to lose. Watching the game and trying to think who I want to win... struggling. Cards are 1-2 and Rams are 2-1... so I guess I would prefer the Cards to win. That would put the Seahawks in the lead I think.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Overseasfan":3mdm381x said:
Cards losing and going 1-3 wouldn't be too bad either.

Nope. Because there is absolutely no way the Rams will win more than 10 or 11 games.

Largent80

Reaction score
Ummmm, go Cardinals, why would you root for the rams who have a win over the Hawks?

Makes zero sense.

davidonmi

Reaction score
Largent80":13pwwlvl said:
Ummmm, go Cardinals, why would you root for the rams who have a win over the Hawks?

Makes zero sense.
because the rams haven't been, aren't, and never will be a legit contender under jeff fisher

Seanhawk

Reaction score
davidonmi":17zsnnfv said:
Largent80":17zsnnfv said:

Makes zero sense.
because the rams haven't been, aren't, and never will be a legit contender under jeff fisher

I would prefer both teams lose and both head coaches get punched in the face, but if I had to choose I'd take a 1-3 start for the Cardinals every day of the week. The Rams are the Rams.

getnasty

Reaction score
Go Rams! If you think the Rams are any kind of a threat to do anything, your wrong.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
The Rams are finishing second in the NFCW this year. Thankfully they don't have a QB to make a real run for first.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2nc39h8z said:
Go Cards because I feel pretty confident that SEA goes 2-0 against them and 0-2 against LA.

That and I want the Lambs to rack up division losses. Say we lose Russell for a game or few, division records could matter!

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Largent80":19ef49ho said:
Cards looking bad.

Victims of their own hype and a mediocre QB who has put up enough numbers with good teams to get into the "elite" discussion without ever being more than a wannabe..... :177692:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Jeff Fisher with two of the dumbest challenges I've seen...both obviously correct calls after seeing one replay. Not worried about the long term success of any team he coaches, EVER.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Seanhawk":17d2l3xs said:
Jeff Fisher with two of the dumbest challenges I've seen...both obviously correct calls after seeing one replay. Not worried about the long term success of any team he coaches, EVER.

Absolutely.

Fisher doing what Fisher does. I have never seen two worse challenges in my life.

7-9 is for a reason