Rams still in 1st place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Reaction score
This division is garbage again. Feels like the AFC East most of the last decade.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Awww, it's cute that the noob thinks this will last for his lambs.

They're so adorable when they're young.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Meh, it's Rex. He's like this until they fall under .500 and then he disappears. But for now it is true, they are on top as of this week.

2_0_6

Reaction score
The Rams only won this game due to Palmer going out with a head injury. I highly doubt he would have thrown back to back picks like Stanton did.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":w6by1rep said:
The Rams only won this game due to Palmer going out with a head injury. I highly doubt he would have thrown back to back picks like Stanton did.

Have you watched Palmer play this season? He's looked off.

Polk738

Reaction score
if the rams only had to play in the division theyd probably be undefeated every year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Rams are the team to beat...why? cuz we haven't beat them...until we do or they implode on their own they are better at the moment. I say option 2 happens first.it won't last.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Yes, I have watched three of their first 4 games. He looks like dog crap, but Stanton is even worse.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2yh22kpk said:
Rams are the team to beat...why? cuz we haven't beat them...until we do or they implode on their own they are better at the moment. I say option 2 happens first.it won't last.

I hope we are healthy for the rematch. I want to kick this teams ass so bad.

OP
OP
P

Pops

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2bp4v51a said:

Seahawks losing 3 straight to the "lambs". Now that is adorable.

OP
OP
P

Pops

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":pupjfbm4 said:
Cyrus12":pupjfbm4 said:

I hope we are healthy for the rematch. I want to kick this teams ass so bad.

No excuses. Rams barely have an average QB yet still beat the Seahawks. Rams are getting better at winning the games they used to lose.

chris98251

Reaction score
As the 49ers used to say, when you have won something you can talk, you may be built to beat the Seahawks, there are still 30 other teams in the league that the Rams seem to have issues with. The rematch here should be interesting with what we hope is a healthier Seahawks team. Lets see how the cards are shuffled by then. Enjoy the time you have, it could be an aberration or a stepping stone. Guess we will see when you actually are pressured to use Goff.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Pops":2ye1hi5o said:
RolandDeschain":2ye1hi5o said:

Aye, congrats on that amazing streak. A real accomplishment. I'm already welcoming you back to the forum during the playoffs where you can root for us to lose because you won't be able to root for your team to win. Don't forget to say hi.

OP
OP
P

Pops

Reaction score
Polk738":36iwiyp0 said:
if the rams only had to play in the division theyd probably be undefeated every year.

Fisher did build for the division but the penalties, especially boneheaded penalties have to be improved upon.

OP
OP
P

Pops

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":26knh6go said:
Pops":26knh6go said:
RolandDeschain":26knh6go said:

Aye, congrats on that amazing streak. A real accomplishment. I'm already welcoming you back to the forum during the playoffs where you can root for us to lose because you won't be able to root for your team to win. Don't forget to say hi.

That is so thoughtful. Thank you.

OP
OP
P

Pops

Reaction score
chris98251":1zsnwo31 said:
As the 49ers used to say, when you have won something you can talk, you may be built to beat the Seahawks, there are still 30 other teams in the league that the Rams seem to have issues with. The rematch here should be interesting with what we hope is a healthier Seahawks team. Lets see how the cards are shuffled by then. Enjoy the time you have, it could be an aberration or a stepping stone. Guess we will see when you actually are pressured to use Goff.

All true. Word on Goff is he isn't anywhere near ready.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I'm still not convinced the Rams are for real. Arizona appears to suck again, and the win against Tampa doesn't tell us much. Really, the feather in their cap right now is a win against us, which they always get at least one of each year, albeit in their own house.

It won't be prophetic, but it will certainly be interesting to see what the surging Bills do to them next week.

That said, looking ahead, their schedule doesn't look too rough. If they sweep us, the tie-breaker could be an issue...

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Pops":32lojc8e said:
I like it. I could get used to this.

Don't get too used to it Rex.

Did you notice how we were all pulling for you guys today? That should tell you something. We would rather have you guys at 3-1 than AZ at 2-2.

We aren't worried. We have history on our side.

BTW, nice challenges by your boy Fisher today. Is there a dumber head coach in the NFL?

OP
OP
P

Pops

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1lpeut39 said:
Pops":1lpeut39 said:
I like it. I could get used to this.

BTW, nice challenges by your boy Fisher today. Is there a dumber head coach in the NFL?

Yes at this point there are three head coaches dumber than Fisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.