49ers LB NaVorro Bowman tears achilles, out for season

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/782740274929958913[/tweet]

Missed the entire 2014 season, came back last season, and then possible another season ending injury now.

iigakusei

Reaction score
That blows. One of my favourite non-Hawk players to watch.

Threedee

Reaction score
That's how I feel about Watt being done for the season. Nothing exciting to see in Texans games, now.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Wow this sucks..... He's a hell of a player. Never like to see these season ending injuries.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Man that sucks, he was looking like his old self, or as close to it as you could expect. Hope it's not as bad as feared.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The guy is a baller, he's had some real crap luck that's for sure.
You hate to see stuff happen like that to gamers like Bowman.

rlkats

Reaction score
Love Bowman. Hope this is not true (for his sake). If it is I wonder if he will call it a retirement? Sad for Bow. Great player.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Gutted for him but not gutted for the members of retardzone who were wishing injury on Wilson.

Kennewick_Man

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2ag3yipn said:
Gutted for him but not gutted for the members of retardzone who were wishing injury on Wilson.

That's exactly what I was thinking when reading this thread. I appreciate the compassion of most Hawk fans, the animals over at webzone will never be taken seriously by rational fans.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2qcbjd9h said:
Same here. According to them Seattle fans dumped a whole buffet table of food on Bowman when he was
being carted off the field when he got hurt here, when it was a few kernels of popcorn that fell from the stands.
They just look for anything to get angry about when it comes to the Hawks.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Man. I feel bad for the guy. He's such a great player, and seems to be such a great person too. The guy deserves better luck.

Get well soon NaVarro

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":35ie18g3 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/783045705325645824[/tweet]
Dang, the guy has buzzard's luck. One of the few niner players I wouldn't have minded playing for
Seattle.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Ouch. This guy is a stud. Shame that this keeps happening to him, he's one of the few Niners I respect. Never heard anything bad from or about him. Hope he can make another comeback. (Preferably not with the whiners, of course.)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He was a fine player and I don't wish those kind of injuries on anyone.I think he's proved enough though and it's probaly time to say goodbye.

Marvin49

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1kzrp5ss said:
He was a fine player and I don't wish those kind of injuries on anyone.I think he's proved enough though and it's probaly time to say goodbye.

?

Um...he's 28 years old and under contract for like the next 7 years.

I wouldn't expect him to hang them up anytime soon. Good news is its still early this season so he has lots of time to recover.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":1q46vfon said:
IndyHawk":1q46vfon said:

?

Um...he's 28 years old and under contract for like the next 7 years.

I wouldn't expect him to hang them up anytime soon. Good news is its still early this season so he has lots of time to recover.
Thats all?I thought he was older but he has had serious injuries and that will age you fast NFL wise.I dunno maybe he can be like Jimmy and be fine so good luck to him.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":qystyvju said:
UK_Seahawk":qystyvju said:
Same here. According to them Seattle fans dumped a whole buffet table of food on Bowman when he was
being carted off the field when he got hurt here, when it was a few kernels of popcorn that fell from the stands.
They just look for anything to get angry about when it comes to the Hawks.

S1u53l