Antonio Brown is ridiculous

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
And not in a good way. I mean if course he's a pimp on the football field, but I can't stand him and his stupid antics. First the love making to the goal post. Then the twerking all over the end zone. Now, the pelvic thrusts all over the end zone. Such douchey moves. I don't know, maybe it's because I hate touchdown celebrations. But he's just become so annoying so quickly. Maybe more so than Cam. Defenses need to stop being so scared of him. They need to start roughing him up a bit

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Who hates touchdown celebrations? Antonio Brown is so incredible he can celebrate however the hell he wants

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3ptghe7n said:
And not in a good way. I mean if course he's a pimp on the football field, but I can't stand him and his stupid antics. First the love making to the goal post. Then the twerking all over the end zone. Now, the pelvic thrusts all over the end zone. Such douchey moves. I don't know, maybe it's because I hate touchdown celebrations. But he's just become so annoying so quickly. Maybe more so than Cam. Defenses need to stop being so scared of him. They need to start roughing him up a bit

Now would you PLEASE get off of Thepeelsessions Lawn!!!!!

Geologic

Reaction score
Antonio Brown owns. His route running is crisp, and he wastes no movements on his cuts. He's not tall or huge like Julio Jones but still puts up big yards. Whats there not to like?

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1dbi6hny said:
Who hates touchdown celebrations? Antonio Brown is so incredible he can celebrate however the hell he wants
So, you feel the same way about Cam then, huh?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2n4a421n said:

I think it's perfectly reasonable to like some touchdown celebrations and not others. Some are well done. Some are funny. And some suck.

My personal favorite TD celebration is the "Kearse throws the ball into the stands after winning the NFCCG". But I might be a little biased.

2_0_6

Reaction score
One of those guys where if he's on your team you love him, and if he's not you hate him.

We have one of those guys, he wears #25 and is an ELITE player just like AB.

mrt144

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":g2hskgd9 said:

How old are you?

OP
OP
Thepeelsessions

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
mrt144":7x0ofw3d said:
Thepeelsessions":7x0ofw3d said:

How old are you?
Old enough. What, a guy can't have an honest opinion anymore?

Honestly, the guys who keep it real and low key are just fine. Give a few hugs, some high fives, maybe a couple handshakes. That's how it should be.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":12rlloxa said:
Hasselbeck":12rlloxa said:
So, you feel the same way about Cam then, huh?

Yep. Sure do. Cam is a phenomenal player and I enjoy watching him play.