Battle of the Cellar dwellers TNF.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
1-3 Arizona at Levi Stadium to take on the mighty 1-3 9ers.

Who ya got?

I'm pulling for the 9ers. Some good fans around our boards deserve to have something to feel good about.

Plus it would be funny to see AZ in last place behind the 9ers.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Pulling for the Niners. The Cards still have one of the most talented teams in the league.

The Niners were struggling to find their way, plus they just lost their best defender. They're going nowhere, but could take AZ with them.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Go 49ers...Cards being 1-4 would be almost impossible to climb out of to make the playoffs

OP
OP
R

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Impressive how unanimous this is.

Going to be fun rooting for the 9ers. Haven't done that for a very long time.

Safe to say the rivalry is dead and buried. Well at least for Hawk fans.

NINEster

Reaction score
A high scoring loss would probably be more satisfying than a low scoring win for the Niners.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Stuck with Blaine Gabbert this week at QB (we run a 2 QB league and Russ is off) so hoping he at least throws the ball more than 5 yards this week. Would be nice to see him drop 500 yards and 6 TDs, c'mon Blaine! Improve on that 1-11 for passes over 20 yards stat!

Pops

Reaction score
One will lose so strategically that is good. But I cannot cheer for the 49ers given the DeBartolo history. Just can't. I don't like Arians but I respect Michael Bidwill so I don't mind if AZ wins.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Pops":33jwcl41 said:
One will lose so strategically that is good. But I cannot cheer for the 49ers given the DeBartolo history. Just can't. I don't like Arians but I respect Michael Bidwill so I don't mind if AZ wins.

This won't help your wildcard chances

RedAlice

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Niners to win simply because as much as I adore AZ, it kinda starts the nails in their coffin.

And, not worried about the Niners this year one bit.

I'm gonna be a very selfish Rams fan and root for what is best for Rams.

Pops

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2m00g07o said:
Pops":2m00g07o said:

This won't help your wildcard chances

I understand that is quite possible but given the DeBartolo history I just can't.

rlkats

Reaction score
The Cards will fix their problems against the niners.

No Bowman, Buckner, Ward.

Gabbert can't throw past 2yards and can't hit the side if a barn 3 feet in front of him.

Gonna be a long season folks. I don't see another win.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Go Cards.

I like Badger, Fitz, Arians, Keim. Not really a fan of Chip/Baalke/York.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
49ers offense is comfortably better than the Rams', and that might be good enough in this one. I'm expecting a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, yucky game of football.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Well, we are moving Honey Badger out of the FS slot back to nickel CB, random blitzer mode as he is recovering enough and we put Tavon Branch on IR. We also IR'd Chris Johnson, which sucks, but brought back Kerwynn Williams who will probably do outstanding against the 49ers without Bowman.

So, I think this will be a decent (although sloppy because it's TNF) game

Marvin49

Reaction score
The draft watch is already on in SF.

For me, losing Bowman was the last straw. Not that it wasn't already, but I'm all in for the rebuild. Hoping for Deshaun Watson next year.