Bye Week Football Viewing

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thought I would throw this out there.

http://506sports.com/

Looks like some in Washington get to watch Detriot. Some get to watch Denver. Rhyme or reason unknown.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Odd, you'd think the Seattle area would play the Atlanta @ Denver game, as you'd think a lot of Seahawks fans would tune in to see their upcoming opponent.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
kidhawk":u0pc8df6 said:
Odd, you'd think the Seattle area would play the Atlanta @ Denver game, as you'd think a lot of Seahawks fans would tune in to see their upcoming opponent.

EVERYBODY wants to see the Stealers and Cowgirls, EVERYBODY, don't you know anything? Seahawks fans are just jealous they're not as cool as Dullass or Shitshburgh, geez, keep up! :sarcasm_off:

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ya, I get the atlanta Denver game.....but I am not gonna be in the area. Off to take pictures or shots or something on the other side of the state.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Good late games in the Portland market, Falcons v, Broncos on FOX and Raiders v. Chargers on CBS (I like both teams from back before there was a Seahawks). However, it's supposed to be pushing 75 Sunday afternoon so I'll likely be out riding rather than watching football. Warm riding days are coming to an end very soon so feel like I need to take advantage of this one.

Will catch Giants v. Packers Sunday night and all I can say is "Go Giants", not cuz I like them better, far from it. But cuz it would possibly help the Hawks in terms of seeding.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2sxl9hyw said:
Good late games in the Portland market, Falcons v, Broncos on FOX and Raiders v. Chargers on CBS (I like both teams from back before there was a Seahawks). However, it's supposed to be pushing 75 Sunday afternoon so I'll likely be out riding rather than watching football. Warm riding days are coming to an end very soon so feel like I need to take advantage of this one.

Will catch Giants v. Packers Sunday night and all I can say is "Go Giants", not cuz I like them better, far from it. But cuz it would possibly help the Hawks in terms of seeding.

Good afternoon games, but Tennessee at Miami for the early game? :pukeface: Do that many people care about watching Mariota?

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
kidhawk":373f7n1u said:

They updated the map - ATL/DEN is on in Seattle

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":5v2mml19 said:
hawksfansinceday1":5v2mml19 said:

Good afternoon games, but Tennessee at Miami for the early game? :pukeface: Do that many people care about watching Mariota?
Anything for Portland to feel like it isn't Seattle's red headed step child when it comes to sports. Desperate grab at the big time.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
The only game I care to watch this weekend is on Saturday. Michigan vs Rutgers. GoBlue!!
The NFL I will track online for fantasy reasons. Sunday looks like a good day to watch movies.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Yeah Fox really banks on Dallas being "America's team". You gotta admit though, it's pretty much a sure viewing audience, cuz either you are a Dallas fan, or you hate them, so either way, it might interest you enough to tune in. For those unhappy with their games, stream it. Not great quality, but at least you can watch the games you want to see.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":1b6rjo4u said:
hawksfansinceday1":1b6rjo4u said:

With the hurricane bearing down on Miami, that game may get cancelled and we may get a different one at 10 a.m.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I assume Portland is getting Tennessee-Miami because Mariota is with the Titans? How come pointless college ties hold more weight in broadcast scheduling than divisional rivalries?

DTexHawk

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":1ivcnp31 said:
Yeah Fox really banks on Dallas being "America's team". You gotta admit though, it's pretty much a sure viewing audience, cuz either you are a Dallas fan, or you hate them, so either way, it might interest you enough to tune in. For those unhappy with their games, stream it. Not great quality, but at least you can watch the games you want to see.

Except it's on CBS. :roll:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Maulbert":1aexuizt said:
I assume Portland is getting Tennessee-Miami because Mariota is with the Titans? How come pointless college ties hold more weight in broadcast scheduling than divisional rivalries?
Read my post above about Portland.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
6 - 7 hours of commercial free redzone for me. Love it.

Pops

Reaction score
Theres really is only one game to watch for Seahawks fans and that is the Rams vs. Bills.