Cardinals' Robert Nkemdiche inactive for 4th straight game

ivotuk

Reaction score
Cardinals' Robert Nkemdiche inactive for fourth straight game

"The 29th overall pick was ruled inactive for Thursday's game against the San Francisco 49ers for the fourth straight game.

"His ankle looks fine," Arians said Wednesday. "This is a game where, if you're in the wrong gap, it's going to be a 50-yard run.

"So, I'm not sure I'm ready to put him in there. We'll see.""

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post ... aight-game

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Translated: his gap discipline is crap and he doesn't understand his assigmments.

Now wasn't he part of the new sherriff in town winning the offseason?

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
That guy scares me he's so batshit crazy! He said his first big purchase was going to be a leopard.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I was so happy we didn't pick him up. Overhyped bozo, is what he was. I did not see what so many here saw in him. Still early though so who knows.

Erebus

Reaction score
I remember some people on this board losing their shit when Arizona picked him and we got Ifedi. They were sure we would lose the division this year.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Erebus":2o73vl24 said:
I remember some people on this board losing their shit when Arizona picked him and we got Ifedi. They were sure we would lose the division this year.

Yep, I also remember people saying we were targeting him and we "reached" on Ifedi because Nkemdiche was our guy... Maybe, maybe not, but I like to believe that Pete and John knew what a knucklehead he was and had him off their board. :2thumbs:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
DJrmb":1jfw9qpw said:
Erebus":1jfw9qpw said:

Yep, I also remember people saying we were targeting him and we "reached" on Ifedi because Nkemdiche was our guy... Maybe, maybe not, but I like to believe that Pete and John knew what a knucklehead he was and had him off their board. :2thumbs:
Yeah I'm guessing he was never an option for the Hawks.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Well, his being inactive has more to do with him missing the bulk of TC with a high ankle sprain and then re-tweaking his ankle after the season started. We have 9 DL to rotate, so there isn't a need to rush him into the fold (also, we play C Jones on the inside when we run a 2-4-5). Who knows how he will do, but this isn't an indicator of him not being a good football player.