Falcons @ Broncos

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Atlanta just drove right on down the field for 6 against that vaunted Denver D. If they keep doing that today, I will officially start to worry a bit about next week. But then again, that D of Atlanta... We'll see...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Donks D looks like it's been reading its own press clippings.
Not impressed so far.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Had the Atlanta money line today. 2/1 was too good to turn down. Also had Freeman first TD scorer. Don't believe in the Bronco's longevity with these QBs.

Watch Paxton throw for 500 yards and 6TDs now.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Now....I'm worried about Atlanta. They are making Denver look ineffective at moving the ball. They are doing well at mixing up their plays.

Falcons just scored again....stick a fork in Denver! Down 20-3!!!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Atlanta will be a tough game for our guys, but the Seahawks are as good as any team in the league folks. Do not fear any other team, the Hawks don't.

Keep in mind the Donkey O is killing their own D because of being so ineffective,

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Kubiak's approach to this game has been very poor IMO. Too many deep throws. As soon as he could see Lynch was struggling he should've gone to a quick passing, rhythm type of approach since they haven't been able to run the ball with regularity.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Is Okung playing right now? The #76 is Garcia, so I have no idea what number Okung is. He is probably hurt. :laugh:

Polk738

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2pipycez said:
Atlanta will be a tough game for our guys, but the Seahawks are as good as any team in the league folks. Do not fear any other team, the Hawks don't.

Keep in mind the Donkey O is killing their own D because of being so ineffective,

This...even a great defense will get gassed if the offense doesn't give them time to rest-I watched that Tevin Coleman catch and run and thought they'll for sure do the same thing against the Seahawks next week, the Jets used Powell to some success and I think we had to end up using Marsh to spy on him, I see the Falcons doing alot of dump offs underneath to get yards.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":ux3fy1n5 said:
Is Okung playing right now? The #76 is Garcia, so I have no idea what number Okung is. He is probably hurt. :laugh:
I just looked it up on the Donkos site. Okung is #73. Don't know if he's playing. Will look.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":35jbzj68 said:
Falcons just scored again....stick a fork in Denver! Down 20-3!!!

A LOT of time left for Denver to wake up, but not holding out a lot of hope. Atlanta is gonna give us a fight next week I think...

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":mbkphrs3 said:
Seahwkgal":mbkphrs3 said:
I just looked it up on the Donkos site. Okung is #73. Don't know if he's playing. Will look.
I saw him out there.......getting beat.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
We get a good look at Atlanta, and how they attack an elite defense, this week. We also get a good chance to compare the Broncs and Hawks defenses next week.

Hoping the Broncos figure out some way to win.