Robert Aguoyo worst draft pick of all time?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Not only did the Bucs take a kicker in the second round, they traded up to get him. He has been horrible so far this season, I think hitting under 50% of his field goals. He just missed a 33 yard field goal.

Unless he became the next Adam Vinateri, there is no way he would live up to where he was drafted. I just don't understand how you can take a kicker in the second round.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
No..it was the team who was deliberating.. I think Jacksonville, taking Wilson or the Punter, they took the punter... ironically was their best player.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":3piyhiu3 said:
Aaron curry!

He gets a pass as far as I'm concerned. Yes,he sucked, but, the thing is, anyone else we would have drafted other than the GB Packer DT who was taken like Round 2, would have sucked, it was an awful, perhaps the worst draft class ever. Had we known, or if JS was GM, we would have traded the pick in a heart beat.

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3vig3np8 said:
425HawkSpark":3vig3np8 said:
Aaron curry!
Ryan Leaf says "now wait a minute". So does Jamarcus Russell.

There's also Rick Mirer. And some GB fans would probably throw in Tony Mandarich, especially considering he was taken ahead of Barry Sanders, Derrick Thomas, and Deion Sanders.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1m5p2ax5 said:
Something is real funky about his kicking. It might be his follow thru.

He looks like he's about to slip off the side of his foot, he's at such a steep lean.

Threedee

Reaction score
While he was a 2nd Round bust, and not as costly as many, Andre Hines is one of the most pathetic draft picks in Seahawks history.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bobblehead":9sgua864 said:
Sports Hernia":9sgua864 said:
Something is real funky about his kicking. It might be his follow thru.

He looks like he's about to slip off the side of his foot, he's at such a steep lean.
That's exactly it.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
4/8 on the season. Good for dead last in the league.

Had to think that last kick was for his career, doesn't matter where he was picked. If you can't hit at least 70%, there is someone on the street that can.