TruJo per LaCanfora

Pops

Reaction score
Minor sprain. That would be great news. Sure looked worse.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
University of Montana product

What?

I thought this was the island of irrelevant topics.

RedAlice

Reaction score
This does hurt the Rams quite a bit - they need both TruJ and Gaines in together. Hill isn't that good. Gaines was hurt the first 3 games, now looks like Tru will be out some.

So it goes.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Matt Stafford is going to put up some giant numbers this Sunday,. followed by Eli in 2 weeks.

Yikes, your secondary is about to get torched.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":dukbw34n said:
Matt Stafford is going to put up some giant numbers this Sunday,. followed by Eli in 2 weeks.

I'm sure Fisher will game plan perfect so that this doesn't happen. :roll: :roll:

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1sy2lez0 said:
I get that this is a Seahawks board, but we treat Rams fans like they're second rate citizens around here.

I don't feel that way.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
RedAlice":ml9xapse said:
hawksfan515":ml9xapse said:
I get that this is a Seahawks board, but we treat Rams fans like they're second rate citizens around here.

I don't feel that way.

Probably because you take the constant ribbing well.

At first glance, it doesn't seem like posters like Pops deserve to be constantly goaded.

Largent80

Reaction score
Hard to feel sorry for the Rams. They lucked out and caught the Hawks with an injured franchise QB, Missing 1st round draft choice at OG, and a host of other injuries.

ivotuk

Reaction score
RedAlice":3svmj1mq said:
Hawk_Nation":3svmj1mq said:

I'm sure Fisher will game plan perfect so that this doesn't happen. :roll: :roll:

Yes, he will have TWO fake punts, and a fake field goal, once he fields his fake team, and hinders them with his fake coaching.

Even back in the Houston days, the Oilers home field was known as the "House of Pain" because of Fisher's tactics to try and hurt other players, rather than attempt any coaching. Isn't it about time they extended him again?

He's such a chicken shit coach that he blames his teams for his record, yet it goes all the way back for 22 years with a win/loss percentage of .521%

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/c ... ishJe0.htm

I remember after they played the Seahawks in St Louis and lost, Fisher in the locker room said "We came close today, (pointing in the direction of the other locker room) THAT, is a good team over there!"

Translation: "We are NOT a good team, but we played a GOOD team, and we didn't lose really badly!" "So we should be proud! I know I am!"

2_0_6

Reaction score
Largent80":3hkp1eu1 said:
Hard to feel sorry for the Rams. They lucked out and caught the Hawks with an injured franchise QB, Missing 1st round draft choice at OG, and a host of other injuries.

Don't forget about Baldwin and Lockett missing a couple quarters each as well

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
What the Rams really need is a GM that can also double up as a defensive backs coach, like the 49ers have.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Largent80":3obeo12x said:

I don't think that is fair. We lost 5 in a row to that team. They play out of their minds when they play us. We shouldn't make weak excuses for it. Let's just suck it up and have faith that when they come to our home turf we can punch them in the mouth.

They have their own issues to deal with, including a very real possibility that they go 7-9 again. Aside from their excellent Defense they have questionable quarterbacks and a WR corps that is, I guess, serviceable? Maybe? But fundamentally they have Jeff Fisher as a coach, which does not bode well for them in the future.

I don't feel sorry for them, nor should we, but good teams don't make excuses. We needed 10 points to beat them. 10 points.