Stupid TV Schedule

HawkGA

Reaction score
I live in Colorado. So what does Fox show? Philadelphia-Washington and then Dallas-Green Bay. Seriously?

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Oh, and CBS is Bengals-New England. Because apparently the whole country givess a hoot about East Coast teams.

RW92

Reaction score
HawkGA":1lhj0kx6 said:
I live in Colorado. So what does Fox show? Philadelphia-Washington and then Dallas-Green Bay. Seriously?

Get Directv and the NFL direct if you can. That is your best bet. I have it in Ct.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1cawfngd said:
Most of the country will get Dullass v. Green Bay instead of Hawks game.

I had kind of resigned myself to that. Held out some hope, but figured that would be the case. But seeing all of the other games shown locally for me, cripes. Ree-donk-u-lous!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":2r500cp0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":2r500cp0 said:
Most of the country will get Dullass v. Green Bay instead of Hawks game.

I had kind of resigned myself to that. Held out some hope, but figured that would be the case. But seeing all of the other games shown locally for me, cripes. Ree-donk-u-lous!

I hate Dallas being a default option.

DirectTV offered free Sunday Ticket but if you are beyond free it'll cost you a bit. They don't necessarily warn you right beforehand. A bar near you has the game but can be annoying. You could go to Boulder or Century City and make a weekend of it though :D