Dallas vs GB

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Who do I root for? I HATE both teams. Can they both lose?

I guess I would rather play in Dallas in January than at Lambeau.

Laloosh

Reaction score
GB has the easier schedule, no? Go cow pies.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Dallas is for real. Like if they won the Super Bowl this year, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I hate Jerry Jones, but I give him credit that he deliberately built an OL and then got an elite RB in order to grind teams down on offense like this. He knocked it out of the park with some of these picks like Travis Frederick, who everyone put a third-round grade on, but who Jerruh took in the back half of the first.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2z401dw0 said:
Dallas is for real. Like if they won the Super Bowl this year, I wouldn't be surprised at all.

I hate Jerry Jones, but I give him credit that he deliberately built an OL and then got an elite RB in order to grind teams down on offense like this. He knocked it out of the park with some of these picks like Travis Frederick, who everyone put a third-round grade on, but who Jerruh took in the back half of the first.
Their offense is real, their defense isn't and is all smoke and mirrors so far.
They won't be winning a Super Bowl any time soon. Atlanta and New Orleans and other good offenses would put up 40+ on them.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":iozm5xc7 said:
Smelly McUgly":iozm5xc7 said:

They won't be winning a Super Bowl any time soon. Atlanta and New Orleans and other good offenses would put up 40+ on them.
I agree except I dunno if GB's defense was all they are cracked up to be.I's like to see us or the Vikes D against that offense..

Hawks46

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3i7rir3u said:
Sports Hernia":3i7rir3u said:
Smelly McUgly":3i7rir3u said:

I agree except I dunno if GB's defense was all they are cracked up to be.I's like to see us or the Vikes D against that offense..

While i agree that GB is not as good as everyone thought, they were legit against the run, giving up an average of something like 53 ypg before the Dallas game, and Dallas ran right over them.

I also don't think that offense can hide that defense forever. Problem I have is, they have such a good rep for having an elite OL, it's like against the rules to throw holding flags against them anymore.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Hawks46":380pn4tr said:
IndyHawk":380pn4tr said:
Sports Hernia":380pn4tr said:
Smelly McUgly":380pn4tr said:

While i agree that GB is not as good as everyone thought, they were legit against the run, giving up an average of something like 53 ypg before the Dallas game, and Dallas ran right over them.

I also don't think that offense can hide that defense forever. Problem I have is, they have such a good rep for having an elite OL, it's like against the rules to throw holding flags against them anymore.

They were legit because the teams they played are horrible at running the football. Talk about a skewed stat.

NINEster

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1uu0r3kt said:
Smelly McUgly":1uu0r3kt said:

I wouldn't be discounting their defense so quick.

They shut down the Bengals completely.

No one this year has scored a ton of points on them.