Cammie the pouter at it again.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Every time he was hit he cried to the refs.

He is so easy to root against. (sounded naughty)

Hawks46

Reaction score
I honestly thought that would be the difference in them making it again this year or not.

They lost some guys on defense in the off season, and they have a much tougher schedule than they had last year. Add to that, their divisional foes got better. Cam is a front runner and last year was a dream for him as it was so easy.

This year is harder and he's not emotionally strong enough to handle it. I think they're in the tank because he's such a pouter.

253hawk

Reaction score
I'm loving it. All last season I was saying that they were just falling on the favorable side of game outcomes, winning 1/3 of their games by a single possession. Their defense led the league in takeaways and also set the offense up with tons of short fields. I even called out their first loss being to the Falcons. 15-1 was the flukiest fluke that ever fluked.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Newton is the antithesis of a leader. He lacks intelligence and common sense and is full of pride and self-absorption-it's seemingly been all about him his entire life. He's the type of person who should've had his ass kicked several times when he was young, instead he grew up with incredible physical gifts, believing how great he was and his sense of entitlement culminated with him receiving significant money under the table through his dad to "choose" Auburn. I cannot stand him and I imagine many of his teammates hate him and at a minimum do not trust him-being it with a game on a line or anything else in life.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Pressure.

It either makes diamonds or busts pipes... There is some serious pipe busting about to go down in Carolina.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Kinda funny to me. He believes he is entitled to a win...and our team always competes. Ouch.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Good. I don't hate Newton like alot of you guys do. But Im glad to see their GM Dave Gettleman with egg on his face. I was dumbfounded at how he handled Josh Norman. Just a total lack of respect for the players. I mean we held our ground with Kam, but when he came back all was forgiven and he's a part of the family.

To just dump one of the best corners in the league is frankly crazy town. And I am happy they're struggling.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I would love to see somebody bring some personality to these. I mean, Cam is sitting there saying "Next question" and he can't at least do it in a way that he is clearly mocking that T.O. press conference from a *few* (how old am I?) years ago?

Or call out the ball boy or your cab driver from Saturday night for why you lost. Just go all in with it and have some fun.

Latest posts