Rams vs. Giants (England)

NINEster

Reaction score
I look forward to watching this game.

I think the Rams atone for their 2014 matchup where they went crazy trying to get into Beckham's head and gave up a ton of big plays.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Wrong forum...

Moved in 3, 2, 1 (or when the mods wake up)

HawkGA

Reaction score
Where are those mods anyway?????

Oh, and go Giants!

RussB

Reaction score
Beckham seems to have finally caught fire last week with over 200 yards and 2 Tds. Hope he toasts the lambs.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I enjoy the European games. For one, none are the Seahawks, for two, I turn the TV on and, to my liking, it's not a bunch of talking heads chewing on whether or not Sherm committed a foul, but there is an actual game.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I don't have the NFL Network. I thought most London games were broadcast on one of the regular channels - but seems this one is not.

Polaris

Reaction score
Not that I am a Rams fan by a long chalk, but I can't possibly see how it is remotely fair for a west coast team to play in London especially at 6am Pacific Time.

OP
OP
N

NINEster

Reaction score
Polaris":ql771qln said:
Not that I am a Rams fan by a long chalk, but I can't possibly see how it is remotely fair for a west coast team to play in London especially at 6am Pacific Time.

Niners won both of their London games....Denver & Jacksonville.

They did the Sunday afternoon fly over to London and were fine, just like the Rams did their flyover this past Sunday immediately following the game.

Probably be in a better position than the normal Friday fly over.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
The Rams have the most overrated defense in the league. They play the NFC West tough then they give up 30+ points back to back to the Bills and Lions.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
I've been watching for the last five minutes and we've got 10 points scored by the Giants. Let's keep this up