TNF: Bears @ Packers

Laloosh

Reaction score
Even this Packers team probably cannot lose to this Bears team... unfortunately.

Reaction score
How has Cutler been out 5 straight games with a sprained thumb? I'm no doctor but that seems like a long time.

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Sandpoint Hawk":26bpi4bz said:
How has Cutler been out 5 straight games with a sprained thumb? I'm no doctor but that seems like a long time.

If it's throwing hand and he can't grip the ball.
He's a no go.

IDK, just sayin'

HawkGA

Reaction score
pmedic920":2tay2vro said:
Sandpoint Hawk":2tay2vro said:

If it's throwing hand and he can't grip the ball.
He's a no go.

IDK, just sayin'

Remember way back when when Steve DeBerg played with that big cast/splint thing on one of his hands?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Cubs and Bears on at the same time? Think anybody in Chicago is watching the Bears?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Anyone surprised? Another awful Thursday Night Game.

irocdave

Reaction score
Why Cutler gets respect as a legit NFL QB is beyond me. That guy is average at best when he is healthy, which isn't very often. Dude goes down with a hang nail. Anyone remember him having a hurt knee or ankle and sat out a playoff game? Yea, he was the one riding a stationary bike on the sidelines during the game.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Pack have fallen so far. Their entire offense is dink and dunk. Their WR's are pretty overrated to be honest. Never thought I'd say this, but our receiving core is much better than the Packers. And our passing game as a whole blows theirs out of the water.

MM may want to rethink this team. Maybe it's time to establish themselves as a defensive team. Play field position and defense.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Are we still stroking the Cowboys after watching this dreck?

The Packers suck

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
The NFL just might as well flip a coin on every pass to determine if its a catch or not. I dont get it. I saw that pass as clearly incomplete live, and it looked even more incomplete on replay...they call it a catch and uphold.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
XxXdragonXxX":2mp6xovp said:
The NFL just might as well flip a coin on every pass to determine if its a catch or not. I dont get it. I saw that pass as clearly incomplete live, and it looked even more incomplete on replay...they call it a catch and uphold.

Yeah, did not understand that.

It's frustrating to watch.