Pats vs Steelers

mistaowen

Reaction score
Unfortunately it looks like NE is gonna cruise in this game without Big Ben playing. Don't really see Landry jones doing much today and that defense let the pats walk down field for the TD.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
This games gonna get ugly quick

*edit quick steelers TD, maybe not. Their first 1st down since 12 min in the first wasn't looking good

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am flippin furious!! I checked the NFL inactives today to determine if Jamie Collins was playing. He was listed as INACTIVE! I am watching the game and I see him in there tackling. WHAT THE HELL? Oh, this is fantasy(IDP League) related. Can teams do this?

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
leveon bell is just so much fun to watch. Fastest player to 3000 rushing and 1500 receiving.

Landry jones playing better than I expected, made a few big throws. Pulling for steelers here, arrogant patriot fans are the worst.

I imagine this will be the AFC champ rematch unless Pitt falls apart without Ben

irocdave

Reaction score
Pats getting all they can handle right now, good game to watch. Would love to see Brady lose, even if it's to the Stealers. Stealer fans are notorious trash talkers, even when gifted games.