Prickso picks Cardinals......again.

Maulbert

Reaction score

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
As I recall, he graduated from college in Arizona and is from there or lived there many years. He almost always takes the Cards.

Not a good idea to give him any clicks at all though. He's just a troll and strives to be an internet Skip Bayless essentially.

OP
OP
Maulbert

Maulbert

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":2aj0fo8w said:
As I recall, he graduated from college in Arizona and is from there or lived there many years. He almost always takes the Cards.

Not a good idea to give him any clicks at all though. He's just a troll and strives to be an internet Skip Bayless essentially.

I know all this. Like I said, it's good for a laugh.

ARhawk

Reaction score
He only picked them to win 27-26. And the Panthers have looked terrible on defense this year. I would have picked them too but by much more than 1 point.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
I think the Cardinals will win as well.

Also think the Falcons will beat Green Bay

ctrcat

Reaction score
ARhawk":oat20yu6 said:
He only picked them to win 27-26. And the Panthers have looked terrible on defense this year. I would have picked them too but by much more than 1 point.

Bradberry and Butler return this week. If Johnson and/or Ealy can't get pressure from DJ Humphries they should be cut immediately Benwikere style. Chandler Jones vs Remmers (if Oher is still out) is advantage Cardinals, and the Cardinals even if drained should be plenty motivated. But so should the Panthers, at home, off the bye, at 10 AM PST, very much in the NFCS race, knowing it's now or never for 2016.

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Seattle at New Orleans

The Seahawks are playing consecutive road games, which is tough. They didn't look good at all on offense at Arizona last week. But that defense is special. And I think they will control the tempo, slowing Drew Brees. The Seahawks will get out with a victory.

Pick: Seahawks 21, Saints 14"

I have to agree with him on the AZ defense. They are ranked high in almost every category.

Passing: #3 193.0 YPG [Seattle #9 226 YPG]

Rushing: #13 96.6 YPG [Seattle #5 84.2 YPG]

Threedee

Reaction score
I thought Chicago had a potential to go 0-16 this season, but, they have improved dramatically from last year, and each week. That said, people are overreacting to the Vikings bad loss. They aren't the first team to be embarrassed by Philly, nor will they be the last.

Jville

Reaction score
Cardinals injury list after game with Seahawks.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kentsomers/status/791388357414629376[/tweet]

ctrcat

Reaction score
Jville":2s000kcg said:
Cardinals injury list after game with Seahawks.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kentsomers/status/791388357414629376[/tweet]

If the Panthers don't win this game then it should be mock draft season and Derek Barnett, Leonard Fournette, Jabrill Peppers, Cam Robinson, etc. will have an increase of views on youtube as they'd settle into a draft pick between 5-15 when all is said and done.

IF being the word. I don't see the Panthers losing this game.

SeaChat

Reaction score
ivotuk":3kxjng7y said:
"Seattle at New Orleans

The Seahawks are playing consecutive road games, which is tough. They didn't look good at all on offense at Arizona last week. But that defense is special. And I think they will control the tempo, slowing Drew Brees. The Seahawks will get out with a victory.

Pick: Seahawks 21, Saints 14"

I have to agree with him on the AZ defense. They are ranked high in almost every category.

Passing: #3 193.0 YPG [Seattle #9 226 YPG]

Rushing: #13 96.6 YPG [Seattle #5 84.2 YPG]

I concur, the Seahawks defense is arguably the best Dline in all of the NFL and will go down historically as such as well I think. With that said I think many of you are being a little hard on the Seahawk's offense. I've read post after post using the Arizona game as their basis for the conclusion that Seattle's Oline is a subpar offense, which I will argue based on the same thing as many are, the game against the Arizona Cardinals.

If you have read some of my other post, I will likely sound like a broken record. I have gone back and watched film footage from that game several times since it ended.

I subscribed to NFL Game Pass a few years ago, so my family of Seahawk junkies could catch a game if they happened to be away from the television at game time. I have since, myself, began using it to review Seahawk games, looking for contributions I might be able to offer by praise or by criticism to the defense, the offense and the special teams. .

It's my humble opinion that the Seahawks Oline has improved dramatically and the numbers are starting to reflect that. Consider for a moment that if you were to remove the excessive offensive holding penalty yards assessed to them in every possession they had in Sundays game with the Cardinals.

I probably would make a better case for my argument if I were to go dig up the actual number of offensive holding penalties were charged to the Seattle Seahawks Oline and how many actual yards were tossed in their way as an unsurmountable obstacle in trying to convert 3rd downs.

I don't think any other quarterback in the NFL today could have overcome the crippling obstacles that the officials threw there way by way of offensive holding penalties. As most NFL analyst will tell you, the OH penalty is almost always, marginal at best and subjective to the interpretation of the official calling it.

In most games most officials don't call many offensive holding penalties, unless they are grossly obvious. Otherwise they let the players fight it out, unless of course they are trying to exact a certain outcome. No matter the motivation for calling such an excessive number of penalties on the Seahawks Oline, while almost completely ignoring identical type offenses on the Cardinals Oline's side of the ball, is speculative I suppose, one would have to at least ask themselves why that might be.

For Russell Wilson and his Oline To have hung in there and come within scoring and winning distance on as many times as they did Sunday night, with only a fraction of time in possession as the Cardinals had and with only a fraction of the yards of play and time in possession that they had to work with, speaks volumes, not only about Russell Wilson, but about his absolutely outstanding cast of characters that make up his Oline.

I think to say that the Seattle Seahawks Offensive Line has not evolved into maybe one of the best offensive lines in the NFL right now, is being pretty nearsighted. In order to do so, you would need to be willing to naively ignore the crippling efforts of the officials against the Seahawk Oline, by way of their most potent weapon for accomplishing that outcome, the Offensive Holding penalty.

To ignore everything that Russell and his Oline were able to achieve in spite of it all, to recognize that on more that one occasion over the course of this game that they were able to put themselves in a position to win, with as many penalty yards, as little time in possession and as few yards of play that they were allowed, less the penalties, to achieve what they did, against what is arguably one of the highest ranked defenses in the NFL at present, and to overcome what appeared to be the best laid efforts of the officiating crew, to exact a completely different outcome, is simply an insult to Pete Carol, Darrell Bevell, Russell Wilson and his incredible assembly of offensive players.

Opinions are like Aholes, we all have one, and this is mine.

Go Hawks!

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
ctrcat":mt47u0hl said:
If the Panthers don't win this game then it should be mock draft season and Derek Barnett, Leonard Fournette, Jabrill Peppers, Cam Robinson, etc. will have an increase of views on youtube as they'd settle into a draft pick between 5-15 when all is said and done.

Hey, will you send your homie thebigcat back to answer for this gem?

Screen Shot 2016 10 26 at 40402 PM

Would be a kick.

ctrcat

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":1dsf8ytx said:
ctrcat":1dsf8ytx said:

Hey, will you send your homie thebigcat back to answer for this gem?

Would be a kick.

Ha, needless to say I don't know the guy. That's no doubt bombastic on an opponent message board, but no telling his mental state at the time. The Panthers are not done (even this year) by any stretch, but it's hard to have much confidence if they don't win Sunday.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I will be the biggest Panthers fan this weekend. Think Riverboat Ron has Luke leap the snapper?

:irishdrinkers:

ctrcat

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2vwkkcw6 said:
I will be the biggest Panthers fan this weekend. Think Riverboat Ron has Luke leap the snapper?

:irishdrinkers:

:irishdrinkers: I'd love to see it. Obviously pulling for the Hawks this weekend as well.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Haha I'm just grinding your gears ctrcat. Good luck this weekend!

ctrcat

Reaction score
ctrcat":198z1a6x said:
ARhawk":198z1a6x said:

Bradberry and Butler return this week. If Johnson and/or Ealy can't get pressure from DJ Humphries they should be cut immediately Benwikere style. Chandler Jones vs Remmers (if Oher is still out) is advantage Cardinals, and the Cardinals even if drained should be plenty motivated. But so should the Panthers, at home, off the bye, at 10 AM PST, very much in the NFCS race, knowing it's now or never for 2016.

Bradberry and Butler are out. SMH