Dak

rlkats

Reaction score
So does Romo get his job back? This kid is good.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Dak is the future up in Dallas.

It's only a matter of time.
Romo will probably start again but I think it's a bad idea.

Although we don't know the chemistry. If the players are behind Dak, they better keep in him there.

Rob12

Reaction score
Dak looks like a RW clone, right down to the pump fake as he's running for a first down. Kid is gifted, smart, and has a great head on his shoulders. He is surrounded by some legit offensive talent, and the best offensive line in the league.

Dallas is going to be tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I hope Romo starts when he's back. Romo doesn't win in January when the games matter the most.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ngs7xqi said:
Romo could make them a better offense, imo. But Dak makes them a better team. If that's possible...

I think it was the other QB that moved to DB.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am so sick of hearing about the Cowturds on EVERY sports channel I put it on. Even when they are losing, they still talk about them non-stop. I hate our division rivals but I still hate the Cowturds more. :pukeface:

Rob12

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1uyv9km4 said:
I am so sick of hearing about the Cowturds on EVERY sports channel I put it on. Even when they are losing, they still talk about them non-stop. I hate our division rivals but I still hate the Cowturds more. :pukeface:

They've won seven games a row. One loss the entire season. They are the best team in the NFC right now. I don't like them either but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why they're heavily covered. Rookie QB and RB who are lighting the league up.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Rob12":oz7760br said:
Seahwkgal":oz7760br said:

They've won seven games a row. One loss the entire season. They are the best team in the NFC right now. I don't like them either but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why they're heavily covered. Rookie QB and RB who are lighting the league up.
Well Duh..That still doesn't excuse the media's love-fest when they aren't winning. Like the last 10 seasons. It is exploding now and it makes me want to :pukeface: . I can hate them if I want. I always will. :177692:

uncle fester

Reaction score
Great player, doing great, in unfortunate circumstances for Romo. Good luck to Prescott.

However.

We'll also have the pleasure of seeing Jerruh being touted as GM of the year for this too, despite falling ass-backwards into the situation.