Calling it, Raiders vs Patriots AFC Championship Game

Mizak

Reaction score
Raiders putting up points on dat Bronco defense.

London12

Reaction score
So you say the 2 teams with the best records in the AFC will get to the championship game? :sarcasm_off:

I jest, I don't see anyone else there at the moment, fun Raiders team to watch too.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
The Broncos really need a QB, not ultra sold on the Raiders going deep into the playoffs.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The Broncos are fine with Simien, they won the SB with the worst QB in the NFL last season. Th Broncos problem is the defense isn't as good and the offensive line is shaky.

While I really like this Raiders team, they have a long way to go on the defensive side of the football.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Tend to agree with the OP; I really don't see any team challenging them as of now. Their D needs a little shoring up but the O is fun to watch. I think the AFC West is going to send 3 teams to the playoffs.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Pats against either the Raiders or the Chiefs most likely but you never know. I mean who expected the Broncos to win the AFC last year?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
When the Steelers get healthy again, look out.

The Raiders are a fun story though. Love Derek Carr. Of course also happy for the ex-Seahawks who are Raiders now too.