Will the Cleveland Browns go 0-16?

iigakusei

Reaction score
Just curious what everyone thinks?
Take a look at their schedule and tell me if you see a winnable game because I sure don't.
Away Games - Baltimore, Buffalo, Pittsburgh
Home Games - Pittsburgh, NY Giants, Cinci, San Diego.

Yikes!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Browns have had some good divisional games the past couple years. I wouldn't be surprised if they steal one against Pittsburg or Cinci.

ARhawk

Reaction score
They havent looked like a winless team this year, and have looked somewhat decent at times. That said, their remaining schedule is pretty rough and although I dont think they are a terrible team, I wouldnt be surprised if they lost out.

mistaowen

Reaction score
They'll get a couple, they've been in almost every game except for the Cowboys and the Pats. Looooots of young guys playing.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Pitt, Giants and Chargers are really streaky. I could see any of them losing to Cleveland.

Mizak

Reaction score
The better question is are they gonna do their annual fire their Head Coach every year thingy?

NINEster

Reaction score
Hopefully at least two wins.

Wonder who wins a 1-15 tiebreaker with SF?

Overseasfan

Reaction score
I'm expecting 1 win at most actually. Not really a lot of talent playing with low morale against relatively good teams. Winless is certainly possible.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Pittsburgh is their only chance, in my opinion. There was a funny bit on ESPN radio where John Clayton was asked who the worst team in the league is this year and he responded "The Cleveland Browns".

He was then asked who the worst team in the league would be next year, the year after that, five years from now, etc.

"Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Browns"

LOL, too funny.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
They'll go 0-16. Their best shot at a win was against the Jets.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Mizak":19pl0jog said:
The better question is are they gonna do their annual fire their Head Coach every year thingy?

No way. Their coach is the best part of that team. Pehawk had a great post prior to the season about the Browns finally having a plan. That plan might include a winless season and some tough times, but at least it's a plan. I see this team competing for a division crown in three years.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Based on that schedule it looks like they could go 0-16. They really blew their chance when they lost to the Jets at home.

If Pitt has a playoff seed locked up, they could rest in week 17, so there is that.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
Lions fans are hoping for some company in the 0-16 club.

Threedee

Reaction score
They had a couple of opportunities to steal a win against the Redskins and Dolphins. Having missed those, they are definitely going 0-16.