My god, just how dumb is Jeff Fisher?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
So the Rams don't want to start him because they don't want to destroy his confidence.

But when does it start to destroy his confidence when they keep telling him "you're not good enough" every week?

RedAlice

Reaction score
I fully believe this has zero to do with Goff and everything to do with Fisher.

2_0_6

Reaction score
I think tis is more of a front office move telling him not to start him. I would not be surprised if they can him at the end of the year and start fresh with a new coach to tutor him

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":306f6grh said:
I think tis is more of a front office move telling him not to start him. I would not be surprised if they can him at the end of the year and start fresh with a new coach to tutor him

I think it's Fisher.

Rumor is he was told before this game he has 4 weeks to fix this. Obviously week 1 "did not go as we wanted." or whatever he said in his presser. So now we are at 3.

I won't be surprised if the FO steps in before the end of the season. At the game this week, we were loudest either booing or chanting We Want Goff. It was the OPPOSITE of the first two home games.

I have to expect Kroenke pays some attention at least. He wants to sell seats, and this team is not entertaining, not hopeful, sitting a 1st Round draft pick for a really bad QB, and gives zero reason for fans to be in the seat right now. Losing but being fun is one thing, this is not that.

Largent80

Reaction score
They are still in the playoff hunt.. :lol: because the rest of the NFC is either pretty good or very mediocre and believe it or not Keenum is their best chance.

What I can't still believe is they traded all that capitol for the wrong QB.

Polaris

Reaction score
Largent80":w40v7wrw said:
They are still in the playoff hunt.. :lol: because the rest of the NFC is either pretty good or very mediocre and believe it or not Keenum is their best chance.

The Rams on only mathematically in it. The Rams already have five losses, and are 12th (out of 16) in the NFC. The Rams also have yet to play the real meat of their schedule....and Seattle already has a 2.5 game lead with only eight games to go....and while Seattle has to play New England, so do the Rams (so no net advantage there).

I fully expect the Rams to be mathematically eliminated from the Division by the first week of December.

Largent80

Reaction score
Polaris":1sdxgxoa said:
Largent80":1sdxgxoa said:

The Rams on only mathematically in it. The Rams already have five losses, and are 12th (out of 16) in the NFC. The Rams also have yet to play the real meat of their schedule....and Seattle already has a 2.5 game lead with only eight games to go....and while Seattle has to play New England, so do the Rams (so no net advantage there).

I fully expect the Rams to be mathematically eliminated from the Division by the first week of December.

Oh. I do too, that's why the :lol: . Their superbowl was the home opener in L.A. and they forgot that there are 31 other teams in the NFL. Also....Gurley looks ordinary.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":2ooabya8 said:

The could be, could've been. But, they are not.

253hawk

Reaction score
Well he didn't know that the sun always 'rises' in the east and 'sets' in the west, so there's that. Actually, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a lot of people didn't know that because some think the sun revolves around the earth.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Jeff Fischer is not starting Jared Goff. Jeff Fischer is also not starting an average Rams fan. Therefore, Jared Goff is as intelligent as the average Rams fan.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
253hawk":2vwffm4c said:
Well he didn't know that the sun always 'rises' in the east and 'sets' in the west, so there's that. Actually, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a lot of people didn't know that because some think the sun revolves around them.

F I F Y..... :stirthepot: :twisted: :mrgreen:

RedAlice

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2vlhm0xx said:
Jeff Fischer is not starting Jared Goff. Jeff Fischer is also not starting an average Rams fan. Therefore, Jared Goff is as intelligent as the average Rams fan.

He's not starting an average Seahawk's fan either. So therefore I guess Goff is as intelligent as the average Seahawks fan.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It's no surprise he isn't ready.

That Rams staff hasn't developed a damn thing on offense in years.

Greg Robinson? Tavon Austin? Todd Gurley? Brian Quick? Who am I missing?

One long history of wasted potential.

It's the franchise where good college players with fantastic athletic profiles go to be crap.

Where would the Rams be without Aaron Donald? They were damn lucky on that one, it was obvious how good he was. Imagine being the Lions having drafted Eric Ebron instead of Donald or Odell Beckham Jr? And it was so obvious how good those two were going to be.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
RedAlice":2d5bbr30 said:
BirdsCommaAngry":2d5bbr30 said:

He's not starting an average Seahawk's fan either. So therefore I guess Goff is as intelligent as the average Seahawks fan.

Alice, that statement doesn't make any sense. He's also not starting some very intelligent people and thus, the entire basis for your entire comparison is enirely flawed.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
253hawk":22lzlkz2 said:
Well he didn't know that the sun always 'rises' in the east and 'sets' in the west, so there's that. Actually, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a lot of people didn't know that because some think the sun revolves around the earth.
Well as per Mach's principle you could be justified in claiming that, just have to account for some tidal forces.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":11d4egd4 said:
RedAlice":11d4egd4 said:
BirdsCommaAngry":11d4egd4 said:

Alice, that statement doesn't make any sense. He's also not starting some very intelligent people and thus, the entire basis for your entire comparison is enirely flawed.
7/10 trolling attempt would read again

RedAlice

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":1xyjwwty said:
RedAlice":1xyjwwty said:
BirdsCommaAngry":1xyjwwty said:

That is MY POINT. It makes as much sense as your comment.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
RedAlice":2xg8b73j said:
That is MY POINT. It makes as much sense as your comment.

No, Alice. I am the point's owner, keeper, and paternal figure. It is what you may rent or otherwise borrow but never truly posses. You merely leased the point - my point.

The intelligence of Ram's fans has no relationship whatsoever with the intelligence of Jared Goff. For a relationship to exist, Ram's fans would need to have intelligence.