Watch Out For The....

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Carolina Panthers

They are playing really good football right now. They are the one team that I wouldn't want to play right now. I think their early season struggles are behind them. The defense has figured things out. If they hold on against KC, they will be 4-5. They have a couple tough back-to-back road games against Oakland and us, but other than that, I can see them winning the rest. If 9-7 can get them in the playoffs, they would be a team I wouldn't want to face.

EDIT: Meant to post this in the NFL Forum. Sorry. Mods please move. Thanks.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Cam drawn any unnecessary roughness penalties or are they waiting until the Seahawks play him to give him those penalities?

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Haha what a jinx. Peters takes the ball away from Benjamin, KC can win the game here on the FG.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
That likely puts a fork in the Panthers. That's got to be a tough loss to stomach. Panthers dominated that game. Up 17-3 for most of the game, up until Cam's pick six.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Probably best to wait for the result of the game next time.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Right now? Panthers looked horrible last week v Rams. They only won because the Rams are so bad. That was even the feeling I saw on their forums last week.

Granted, I have not seen this weeks game - but I wouldn't be all excited based on what I saw last week.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yep it's not over till it's over ..You should know ..Time to stick a big fork into the Panthers..The hangover has claimed it's first victim!

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the Seahawks recent success, I might have one day gotten into an argument Panthers fan about whether it was more foolish to transition tag Hutch or let Norman walk. No one said winning a SB would have these kinds of drastic consequences.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The ultimate jinx thread.

Your welcome .NET.

253hawk

Reaction score
They had a 20-play drive and still had to punt. Wow.