Go 9ers vs Cardinals

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Where are all the Santa Clara fans?What happened to the 2-3 Card fans we had in here?Man we are on our lonesome here :lol:

rlkats

Reaction score
IndyHawk":1dedmzio said:
Where are all the Santa Clara fans?What happened to the 2-3 Card fans we had in here?Man we are on our lonesome here :lol:

Still here just a ton more disgusted lol

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Been out due to elections...

49ers slowly using Kaep to his potential, but good finish for the Cards :)

SF49r

Reaction score
I'd be worried if I were the cards, Niners historically bad defense shuts you guys out the entire 2nd half until the last drive? :lol: Good game though was the only game where I could actually watch until the end. Who cares if we lost, draft position!

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
SF49r":3hakr34l said:
I'd be worried if I were the cards, Niners historically bad defense shuts you guys out the entire 2nd half until the last drive? :lol: Good game though was the only game where I could actually watch until the end. Who cares if we lost, draft position!

3 turnovers in the second half will do that . You sold out to stop the run (finally), and it almost worked.

SF49r

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3a6x8ubu said:
SF49r":3a6x8ubu said:

3 turnovers in the second half will do that . You sold out to stop the run (finally), and it almost worked.
Yeah unfortunately the cardinals have too many weapons so even though we stopped the run that passing attack is very hard to stop

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
9ers could have won.

Their D showed up, and the game was fun to watch. That is the job of any NF L team, to provide competition. The Niners draft standings vs. the Browns is a contender. But if this was my team, just saying, I would not root against it.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
More about Glenn Dorsey than selling out to stop the run. Yeah they played a lot of base defense, but the real difference was finally having competent nise tackle play.

Marvin49

Reaction score
IndyHawk":eq041a5z said:

We're still around.

I've been spending a lot of time on the election instead of football boards...

...plus lets be real, what is there to say about the Niners. Total rebuild project now. Just hoping for a good pick at this point and seeing what they can do in the offseason.

Kap was encouraging, but he can void his deal at the end of the year anyway...so..."yay" he played OK. He'll likely be gone anyway.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":2xwiaun4 said:
Holy Catfish, that's hard to say.

Were you able to wash the stench out of your mouth??? :twisted: :mrgreen: :stirthepot:

rlkats

Reaction score
Man in the end I can not wait to say goodbye to

Balke
Kap
Gabbert
Kelly (yes I think he is gone)
Jed ( I know not happening. But still a wish)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":1b075oi2 said:
IndyHawk":1b075oi2 said:

We're still around.

...plus lets be real, what is there to say about the Niners. Total rebuild project now. Just hoping for a good pick at this point and seeing what they can do in the offseason.

Kap was encouraging, but he can void his deal at the end of the year anyway...so..."yay" he played OK. He'll likely be gone anyway.
Thats cool Marv.I understand but when I said all that it was just me and "Stache"and I found it odd but I'm glad all you came out of the woodwork to rep your team..You have my respect regardless of how the records are.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":33jpkpzu said:
IndyHawk":33jpkpzu said:

We're still around.

Jed

Just wanted to post something inspirational.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Laloosh":2r33mdqh said:
Marvin49":2r33mdqh said:
IndyHawk":2r33mdqh said:

We're still around.

Jed

Just wanted to post something inspirational.
Kind of looks inbred tbh.