NFC is so bad

mikeak

Reaction score
Seahawks just completed a total sweep of the AFC East so not sure what makes you think the NFC is so bad........

Threedee

Reaction score
mikeak":1xbnvv49 said:
Seahawks just completed a total sweep of the AFC East so not sure what makes you think the NFC is so bad........

Well, we got lucky by getting to face Jimmy Garoppolo... Oh, wait, that was Arizona - and they still lost! :D

HawkGA

Reaction score
I do agree the NFC seems to be bad, but I'm not so sure the AFC is any better. The Seahawks just beat the best team in the AFC on their own turf. Dallas, right now, stands as the best team in the NFC and they beat the Stealers. AFC West is decent but I'll never buy the Chiefs as being a Super Bowl contending team.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Agreed. The NFC is bad. Other than the Cowboys and us, there are no real contenders. Who would have thought GB, Arizona, and Carolina would struggle this bad. Those three teams were suppose to be major threats to us this year. They are not.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":21dtcjg1 said:
Agreed. The NFC is bad. Other than the Cowboys and us, there are no real contenders. Who would have thought GB, Arizona, and Carolina would struggle this bad. Those three teams were suppose to be major threats to us this year. They are not.
Dallas does not impress me with all the holding they do ..I'm calling them a paper tiger just the Cards were that one year.The AFC doesn't impress me..I like the Pats and Raiders /There is no team in the NFC I see beating the Hawks when they play like last night and with Bennet the odds are even better

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
It is my opinion that there is a lot of parity across the NFL this season. More competitive all across the board. No longer the dominant divisions and teams as per the last 5 years. :229031_shrug:

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2c3sj6r0 said:
Hawk-Lock":2c3sj6r0 said:
Dallas does not impress me with all the holding they do ..I'm calling them a paper tiger just the Cards were that one year.The AFC doesn't impress me..I like the Pats and Raiders /There is no team in the NFC I see beating the Hawks when they play like last night and with Bennet the odds are even better

I think we matchup well with all the top teams in the NFL. As long as the Seahawks don't play a team with a great defensive front, I love our chances. The Cowboys have a pretty average defensive front and we all saw the Pats front last night. As bad as our OLine can be, they can hold their own against those teams.

The Panthers were the team that scared me simply because of what their front 7 can do. Luckily for us, they most likely aren't making the playoffs.

Fade

Reaction score
The Vikings, Packers, Cardinals, & Panthers, were supposed to be the contenders. They all have disappointed for different reasons.

Dallas has played a soft schedule, and they don't have a defense. They will be exposed. It may take until the NFCG against the Seahawks due to a down NFC, but they will be exposed.

Dallas will be a problem down the road though, if they ever build a defense.

The AFC isn't much better.

The Raiders aren't good on D.

I question the Patriots now because of their D. Trading Chandler Jones, and Jamie Collins may have cost them a Superbowl.

I like Denver as a championship contender, except Trevor Simeon is their QB.

Pittsburgh has been a major disappointment.

The AFC South is always a laughing stock.

KC is quarterbacked by Alex Smith.

Where things stand right now (subject to change) is Denver vs. Seattle in Feb.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
HawkGA":1i593som said:
I do agree the NFC seems to be bad, but I'm not so sure the AFC is any better. The Seahawks just beat the best team in the AFC on their own turf. Dallas, right now, stands as the best team in the NFC and they beat the Stealers. AFC West is decent but I'll never buy the Chiefs as being a Super Bowl contending team.

I agree with this mostly. If the Seahawks actually come to play I think the Cowboys and Seahawks are the two best teams in the NFL currently. NE is probably right up there and from there I have no clue who I would put after.

Latest posts