I like what the Titans are building

mistaowen

Reaction score
Watching them thump the Packers was a good time, they just utterly dominated the line of scrimmage. That offensive line is legit, they've got some seriously talented bruisers up there. Young athletic receivers to go with Mariota, Demarco Murray looks like he did a few years ago. Defense ain't too bad either, again young but talented and I think are in the top 15? I'd like to see them catch and pass the Texans in that division, their losses have all been close games.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I agree. Of all the AFC South teams, I like them the most. Mariotta is a nice young QB, a good run game, and a very good front seven on defense.

RynoHawk

Reaction score
even though I agree with you.. .I just went to the Jags / Titans game before the Saints game and I shit you not.... the fans don't know their ass from their heads .... we we're the loudest ones - by far... they asked us to sit down because they couldn't see ..... sad fan base.... but such a great city ...

be glad we are Hawks fans boys'n girls..

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
At least the Titans are trying to find an identity. They are trying to be a physical run-first team. Similar to what PC tried to build when he first got here. Even though Mariotta is having a great year, their goal is to run the ball and put pressure on the QB.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Titans have a good, young O-line, a possible franchise QB, good running game, some pieces on defense and an identity.

Plus they have two first round picks in 2017.

LOTS to like about the direction of that team right now.

Could easily be an 11-win team next year.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Yep - and I'm a Dick LeBeau fan, so I think after some more roster changes - their defense can get quite a bit better as well.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
agreed on all points. Mariota is a keeper, they have that run game humming with Demarco resurrecting his career, then they have the rook as the thumper to come in. Nice little story.