Can Christine Michael halt the Packers' running back carouse

ivotuk

Reaction score
Can Christine Michael halt the Packers' running back carousel?

""He's been busting his tail the whole time he's been here," Seahawks coach Pete Carroll told reporters on Wednesday. "Everything we've said about him has been true and real, and he made a great comeback with us. He was the only guy there for a while, and we're really grateful to the play that he gave us. He's a good kid.""

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post ... k-carousel

pmedic920

Reaction score
I don't think so.
Gut feeling, no proof but I think there's a personality, or attitude problem with him.
I think he's gunna fill a hole in GB until they find something better.

Hate to say it but it's how it feel.

I hope he succeeds some place.

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":30i2m4ya said:
Can Christine Michael halt the Packers' running back carousel?

""He's been busting his tail the whole time he's been here," Seahawks coach Pete Carroll told reporters on Wednesday. "Everything we've said about him has been true and real, and he made a great comeback with us. He was the only guy there for a while, and we're really grateful to the play that he gave us. He's a good kid.""

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post ... k-carousel

That's the PC curse, if he was all that he would not be in Green Bay.

Smellyman

Reaction score
As I posted in the other thread.

natural grass, ice, snow....The turf is going to have a field day tackling him.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Why would Pete need to reiterate that everything we told you to be true was true?

Sounds like a lie.

Something wrong here.

DirtyDave

Reaction score
pmedic920":1suycfcq said:
I don't think so.
Gut feeling, no proof but I think there's a personality, or attitude problem with him.
I think he's gunna fill a hole in GB until they find something better.

Hate to say it but it's how it feel.

I hope he succeeds some place.

100% agree with this.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
When he was brought in or drafted, I remember all the stories about him.

He was so giddy with excitement about getting a shot to be a part of the Seahawks.

I don't know the guy. I don't know what went on behind the scenes but I do remember him being so excited, almost like a kid, at the chance to be able to work with the Seahawks. Hard to shake that and would be harder to root against him.

I don't like projecting imaginary problems on people based on little or no evidence so I am going to root for the guy but for the times when we play him.

McGruff

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":36mdj1hs said:
When he was brought in or drafted, I remember all the stories about him.

He was so giddy with excitement about getting a shot to be a part of the Seahawks.

I don't know the guy. I don't know what went on behind the scenes but I do remember him being so excited, almost like a kid, at the chance to be able to work with the Seahawks. Hard to shake that and would be harder to root against him.

I don't like projecting imaginary problems on people based on little or no evidence so I am going to root for the guy but for the times when we play him.

Don't need to find imaginary problems. He just wasn't very good. End of story.

Largent80

Reaction score
I can hear Berman....."there goes Michael...Rumblin.....Bumblin and Stumblin.........Oop's.....FUMBLE !!!!!!"

Threedee

Reaction score
I don't think the offensive minds in GB presently know how to utilize a RB. They barely know how to utilize the passing game.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
As easy as he would fall down on his own, I am surprised when he never fell down after celebrating getting 3 yards on a 3rd and 4 play. So to answer your question, no.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":2xx3ysu3 said:
Why would Pete need to reiterate that everything we told you to be true was true?

Sounds like a lie.

Something wrong here.
Not really......Pete be like "I really like you, but only as a friend" LOLOLOL

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Yes
Have you seen Green Bay's running game?.

No one has.

KillerB

Reaction score
Packers are looking for another Ahman Green. Talented guy, high round pick, but didn't stick in Seattle due to perception of being a fumbler with a sketchy attitude. Then he went to multiple Pro Bowls with Green Bay.

Not saying that will happen, but Michael is a physically gifted guy. The Pack has nothing to lose.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
If Michael can manage to hang around the league for 2 or 3 more years, I have a feeling he's going to "get it" at same point and be a decent starting back for a couple seasons.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
fenderbender123":8gt6ky1y said:
If Michael can manage to hang around the league for 2 or 3 more years, I have a feeling he's going to "get it" at same point and be a decent starting back for a couple seasons.

I think he almost got it here....but started thinking that it was not necessary to work for it all the time. Pete requires people to try all the time to better their craft. Complacency is not competing. Cmike...got complacent in his position that he considered was his.....then he did not matter. You are correct Fender....

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Doubt it. I don't think people realize how hard it is to pick up a playbook after joining a team midseason. Starks will be there guy. Michael is likely an insurance policy. But it will take him weeks to figure out the playbook and different protection schemes.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3u5t47e2 said:
Doubt it. I don't think people realize how hard it is to pick up a playbook after joining a team midseason. Starks will be there guy. Michael is likely an insurance policy. But it will take him weeks to figure out the playbook and different protection schemes.

For Michael anyway.

It ain't rocket science.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
storm74":3onp42jz said:
As easy as he would fall down on his own, I am surprised when he never fell down after celebrating getting 3 yards on a 3rd and 4 play. So to answer your question, no.

Kind of like the Aaron Curry who would do that primal scream after he made a tackle after a 9 yard run on first down.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
JesterHawk":2d4hh42q said:
storm74":2d4hh42q said:

Kind of like the Aaron Curry who would do that primal scream after he made a tackle after a 9 yard run on first down.

exactly.