Ravens vs Cowboys

hawks85

Reaction score
Well We Need The Ravens To Win This Game. I Am Watching The Game And The Refs Are Making Bad Calls Against The Ravens. Its Like The Refs Are Siding With Them. The Cowpatties Will Be Tested Today. That Raven Defense Is No Joke, Number 1 In The League Right Now.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Ravens have a great defense. Impressive what they are doing against that Cowboys offensive line.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Does Prescott ever get any pressure? In every highlight it looks like he has all day.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3sh0hfs4 said:
Ravens have a great defense. Impressive what they are doing against that Cowboys offensive line.

I haven't watched long, but it sure seems like they still aren't getting close to Prescott. He has the easiest job of any qb right now.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":1txpbdmn said:
Hawk-Lock":1txpbdmn said:

I haven't watched long, but it sure seems like they still aren't getting close to Prescott. He has the easiest job of any qb right now.

Agreed. The Redskins years ago had the Hogs and kept Joe Thiesman clean and made even him look good. RW has a horrible line most of his career and still performs at a high level. Lets see some adversity on this guy before we call him HOF material yet. People and media are all up his ass. There were many who had good rookie season. RG3 cand Cam Newton come to mind. One season does not make a QB.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
When your offensive line is "allowed" to blatantly hold every single play your QB will have all day to throw the ball.