Vikings - Cards

HawkGA

Reaction score
Was torn on this game because I'd like to see the Vikings win to give the Cards a loss but I also want the Cards to put up some points on the Vikings D to help the Seahawks with the scoring title again. I figured there was no way the Vikings could win a shootout game.

Well, 20-17 halftime score with the Vikings in the lead. Looks like I'm at least potentially wrong.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
HAHA.. The look on BA's face.. go get a diaper pin.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
So far so good.. Palmer looking like a retired Payton.

Cards, look like they have given up..

Optimus25

Reaction score
Terrible calls against Arizona for unnecessary roughness.

Karma. Screw em.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I wonder if Procise could be a David Johnson type player, he has the size, maybe needs to go to the Larry Csonka school of running.

MrThortan

Reaction score
This game has been good, but ugly. Wonder if the Vikings' are having buyers remorse yet with Bradford.

Barakas

Reaction score
HawkGA":27wn2tpy said:
24 points against the Vikes. I'll take it.

Hawks are once again the #1 scoring defense again (ahead of the Vikings by 3 now).

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Optimus25":atg4glap said:

Karma. Screw em.

I didn't see the game but I heard that the officiating was just horrid.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
WmHBonney":z641mdfh said:
Optimus25":z641mdfh said:

Karma. Screw em.

It was horrible both ways

Vikings first TWO TDs they had to challenege to get called a TD even though they were both kind of obvious

Then at the end of the game which should of been the last play they call a roughing a passer on a textbook hit right after he threw the ball.

Cards had some questionable calls against them on one of the Vikings drives but it only ended up in 3 points

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2mj6ypzp said:
Optimus25":2mj6ypzp said:

Karma. Screw em.

Bad officiating - but not horrid, only in the sense that it didn't cost the game or anything. WilsonMVP was right - they didn't get either TD call right the first time (one was pretty obvious as well, the rush one was hard to see though).

Bradford lines up wide and Peterson chucked him, and somehow that was a penalty *shrug*, although Blandino said it wasn't after the fact. So two miscalls on one drive led to a field goal.

Terrible special teams by the Cards, led to 10 points...glad we could help the Vikings off their losing streak.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":2u02suir said:
WmHBonney":2u02suir said:
Optimus25":2u02suir said:

Karma. Screw em.

Bad officiating - but not horrid, only in the sense that it didn't cost the game or anything. WilsonMVP was right - they didn't get either TD call right the first time (one was pretty obvious as well, the rush one was hard to see though).

Bradford lines up wide and Peterson chucked him, and somehow that was a penalty *shrug*, although Blandino said it wasn't after the fact. So two miscalls on one drive led to a field goal.

Terrible special teams by the Cards, led to 10 points...glad we could help the Vikings off their losing streak.
Yeah the call on Peterson was pure crap. Bradford is a receiver at that point, and there wasn't a shot to the face or head.
Totally legit football play.