Bring back Spiller

bighawk

Reaction score
I hope the injuries aren't serious but if they are then bring back Spiller. I love his speed and big play ability.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I think he is with somebody else isn't he? I thought he signed elsewhere when we released him. Collins, rawls, and pick up another mercenary if the injuries are bad. Would want to put another RB on the practice squad as well. Collins seems tough, but Rawls is an unknown. How much would that suck for our lead back to be AC!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Didn't someone else pick him up right after we let him go?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
There are lot of RB's out there better than Alex Collins so there is hope yet

WmHBonney

Reaction score
zchurch74":3skzq0rm said:
Might have to bring in the girlf friend beater.

I would be OK with Ray Rice. I don't condone what he did, but he paid his dues. This is his profession. Why shouldn't he be allowed to earn a living? Besides, didn't he offer to donate his salary to domestic violence charities? I don't think it will happen though. Every team is afraid of the PR backlash.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
pretty tough to bring in a vet at this point that does not know the system and has been sitting at home all year. Letting go of Michael was a big mistake. If Rawls goes down the season is done.

kpak76

Reaction score
WmHBonney":10t8pgaz said:
zchurch74":10t8pgaz said:
Might have to bring in the girlf friend beater.

I would be OK with Ray Rice. I don't condone what he did, but he paid his dues. This is his profession. Why shouldn't he be allowed to earn a living? Besides, didn't he offer to donate his salary to domestic violence charities? I don't think it will happen though. Every team is afraid of the PR backlash.

Great idea. Bring in rice. But might not pass their standard on DV.

Latest posts