GB vs Skins

pmedic920

Reaction score
How the hell was that a "catch" for GBs first TD?

Any other time you have to make a "football" move.
He didn't even completely secure the ball.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
In the endzone you dont have to make a football move but im pretty sure that ball was moving the whole time until it got hit out.....I turned the game on just before this but apparently packers also got a free set of downs on a bogus call so they got bailed out twice....THIS is why I hate the fudgepackers

Cyrus12

Reaction score
wonder if erin rogers mom and dad are watching live? probably had to pay their own way from sounds of things....

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":cabokzdg said:
In the endzone you dont have to make a football move but im pretty sure that ball was moving the whole time until it got hit out.....I turned the game on just before this but apparently packers also got a free set of downs on a bogus call so they got bailed out twice....THIS is why I hate the fudgepackers
"Legacy team" need I say more? NFL wants them in the playoff hunt as long as possible.

Laloosh

Reaction score
What a strange year. I thought GB was going to sleepwalk to 13-3.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If the deadskins can put a 40 burger on GB, they should be able to do that against a crappy *allas D.
Washington is rolling right now.

Threedee

Reaction score
Washington is enormously inconsistent. "You like that? originated in a game where TB was following them at halftime.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":3dqnzn0k said:
Washington is enormously inconsistent. "You like that? originated in a game where TB was following them at halftime.
That's one of "the drops" the Men's Room on KISW uses, I laugh every time I hear it for some reason.
8)

mistaowen

Reaction score
Redskin fans sure are getting cocky looking at 3rd place in their division. Anytime they remotely get back to relevance I remember why I hate them.

Sidenote, Packers are cooked. Their defense may be the worst the NFL has seen in awhile, even surpassing some of the recent Saints defenses. I had a good belly laugh when they showed PFF rankings of their secondary. Aaron Rodgers can throw for 400 yards but it wont matter when they have 0 running game and a sieve on defense.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
The Packers are playing so poorly they're going to start blaming the Electoral College