What's up with the raiders o

rigelian

Reaction score
That was three bad spots in a row. I don't know what the challenge will do, but the Texans are getting screwed. I say this despite the fact I'm pulling for Oakland.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

rigelian

Reaction score
Okay, the replay pretty clearly showed a first down. This is weird.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
We can't complain about the refs after watching this smut.

But man, how fun would it be to watch Oakland go back to New England for the AFCCC.

rigelian

Reaction score
I've never seen anything quite this blatant. I thought the Texans made the first down on the previous plays as well.

rigelian

Reaction score
Kind of a phantom hold on Irvin as well.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
WindCityHawk":vuf6v0us said:

But man, how fun would it be to watch Oakland go back to New England for the AFCCC.

We sure can complain. Just because one team getting boned out of a win by the refs happens doesn't mean another can't. In fact, it's probably more likely.

And tonight was blatant. Texans got screwed out of probably seven points (four on the touchdown where they settled for a field goal, and three on what would have been at least a field goal on the bad spot). And probably got screwed out of the win.

Smellyman

Reaction score
loved that killer instinct on offense so Texans have no chance to get the ball back.

They should've given it to Tukuafu and brought Boykin in

Mizak

Reaction score
Refs saw the Chupacabra on the field. That's why they went for Oakland.

Looks like no more NFL in Mehico City.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2stzw4co said:
WindCityHawk":2stzw4co said:

We sure can complain. Just because one team getting boned out of a win by the refs happens doesn't mean another can't. In fact, it's probably more likely.

And tonight was blatant. Texans got screwed out of probably seven points (four on the touchdown where they settled for a field goal, and three on what would have been at least a field goal on the bad spot). And probably got screwed out of the win.

I didn't watch the whole game, did Gruden complain and keep complaining about it like it was a national travesty like he always does with the Hawks? Did Blandino come in and make it worse or tweet about it?

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The first down should've gone the other way, and it cost the game. Even though yeah I was pulling for oak

BChawkfan

Reaction score
NFL was making sure everyone got out of Mexico alive. Imagine if Raiders lost...just sayin after seeing the laser light show

RedAlice

Reaction score
Refs need a Spanish Inquisition on them.

This is beyond stupid.

I wanted the Raiders to win, but I am not unable to watch a game and see how just beyond that was.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":ymndmf32 said:
Seahawk Sailor":ymndmf32 said:
WindCityHawk":ymndmf32 said:

I didn't watch the whole game, did Gruden complain and keep complaining about it like it was a national travesty like he always does with the Hawks? Did Blandino come in and make it worse or tweet about it?

Gruden was mum on the issue, as I suspect announcer are encouraged to be. The NFL wouldn't want to broadcast on a network that's going to stir up I'll will against the shield. But props to Sean McDonough for calling a spade a spade. Those spots, and the OoB call, we're blatantly wrong.

And yes, of course we can, and should, call out the refs when they screw up. The league had a serious officiating problem this year. Again.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I just posted this picture in the other thread.

Tell me that the nose of the ball wouldn't touch the "stick", if it would have be rolled to the left.

Texans got hosed, and anybody that is honest will say so.

749a2354d4097e830f853a8b4568c987.jpg

And what about the "green laser"?

Guess with that stadium being 75-80% full of Raiders fans not much was going to be done about it.

Texans played a decent game, well enough to win IMHO.

I feel bad for them. I'd be a pissed off SOB if that had been our guys.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
pmedic920":1xie8elv said:
I just posted this picture in the other thread.

Tell me that the nose of the ball wouldn't touch the "stick", if it would have be rolled to the left.

Texans got hosed, and anybody that is honest will say so.

749a2354d4097e830f853a8b4568c987.jpg

And what about the "green laser"?

Guess with that stadium being 75-80% full of Raiders fans not much was going to be done about it.

Texans played a decent game, well enough to win IMHO.

I feel bad for them. I'd be a pissed off SOB if that had been our guys.

Just like our NO game. Nothing worse than playing good enough to win but not good enough to beat the officials.

I could even get by all of this if Green Bay or Dallas ever had it happen to them and I'm not talking about one questionable call that replacement officials made. I'm referring to a game that looks like it was steered to a result.

Imagine how much uproar there would be if the Packers had a game like these. Remember they wouldn't even come out of the locker room to finish the game. They may just go home at half time.