Culter out for the year... Again.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Seriously, is anyone more hapless than Jay Cutler? I was looking over his stats over the years and this guy couldn't beat out a JV high school Quarterback for the starting gig.

Is this it for Cutler? Not just with the Bears, which lets be honest it has to be, but is it over for him in the NFL?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The guy is better than Quite a few QBs,I think when he lost Forte and a great line that was the end in Chicago.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
If he's hapless, what does that make the 99% of people who would perform worse and get injured more frequently than him?

Erebus

Reaction score
Maulbert":1kjybl6l said:
Nah. He'll at least get a backup gig. He's the second coming of Jeff George.

Agreed. Failed starters can usually be turned into decent backups, as long as he's willing to accept that role.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3nae85p7 said:
BirdsCommaAngry":3nae85p7 said:
If he's hapless, what does that make the 99% of people who would perform worse and get injured more frequently than him?

Seahawks players, from the sound of things around here sometimes.

:laugh: :smiley_karate: :tongue:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":f5zufzlu said:

Offensive coordinators?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Torn Labrum in throwing shoulder..Coach says he's not out for sure but I say he is without a doubt..That will affect everything he does as a passer..No zip being the 1st thing.Hurts like hell in angles of arm motion and unstable.He will have surgery and do lots of rehab because thats the only way to really fix it.It hurts just to sleep on that shoulder side and I know since it happened to me too.He may never get back to where he was in arm strength due to a variety of factors