OMG! Lions /Vikes

IndyHawk

Reaction score
She sang one of the best NA I have ever heard..Go Lions

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The grab was a good call.....just dont know if it was from last year, the year before...... :mrgreen:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Officials wishing a Happy T..Ha Ha yeah their version of one

GeekHawk

Reaction score
On the one hand, it sux to watch poorly officiated games. OTOH, it's schadenfreude to watch other teams get shafted as bad as we always seem to.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Anyone think that fumble off a sack earlier by SB wasn't one?I thought that scenerio had been fixed but the tuck rule still lives by another name

uncle fester

Reaction score
Who is this asshat miming through some turgid halftime pop bilge?

Bobblehead

Reaction score
the video review has really taken any accountability from the ref, why do they care, it's going to be under review anyway, all they have to do is call it and let the replay make the decision.

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
Is it just me, or is this a snooze fest of a game? I haven't even eaten my turkey yet.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yes it was but typical SB finish..I just want the central to kill each other..Let the Cowboys if they get 1 to have a team like the Lions in 1st game

Maulbert

Reaction score
The Lions now effectively have a 2 game lead in that division. The insane thing about the Lions being in control, is that they haven't won the division since 1993, 23 years ago. The Buccaneers, who left the Central when it became the North 15 seasons ago, have won that division more recently than the Lions (1999).

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Lions finish off the year with Giants, Cowboys, Packers so I can see 2 potentially 3 losses to finish the year. As bad as the Packers are they OWN the lions ass. Rodgers is 12-3 against them.

Honestly I dont see the north winner being better than 10-6 tbh. I think most realistically whoever wins the north will be 9-7 or 10-6

Vikings even if they made the playoffs I dont think would make it to the superbowl anyway. They are just too injured to do anything

As also a Vikings fan the season just doesnt really matter anymore TBH. There are multiple teams better than the Vikings right now. The Seahawks would wipe the floor with that offense. Vikings play Dallas next week so I wonder if they lose by 14 or 21+. Dallas is going to cruise to an easy victory

IDK how serious the injuries but they had another 2 injuries on OL today with the backup C playing til the end I believe. Also had Rudolph injure his shoulder on the last drive I think.

Just no way a team can do anything when their below average to average line coming into the year losses like 5 guys in addition to losing AP and in this game Diggs wasnt playing either.