NFC West being embarrassing today

Mizak

Reaction score
These 3 buffoon teams losing in double digits. I hope this isn't foreshadowing for the upcoming Seahawk game.

*Knock on Wood.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Mizak":20a4fc0q said:
These 3 buffoon teams losing in double digits. I hope this isn't foreshadowing for the upcoming Seahawk game.

*Knock on Wood.

So you're knocking on wood hoping it is foreshadowing?

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2a703hpd said:
Mizak":2a703hpd said:

*Knock on Wood.

So you're knocking on wood hoping it is foreshadowing?

No, I'm knocking on wood hoping the Seahawks are not losing to double digits against the Bucs like what's happening to the teams of this division.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The NFC West went from being one of the best divisions to one of the worst. 49ers might be the worst team in the NFL. Rams are likely a bottom 10 team. Arizona is average at best.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1l4ovnck said:
The NFC West went from being one of the best divisions to one of the worst. 49ers might be the worst team in the NFL. Rams are likely a bottom 10 team. Arizona is average at best.

The pretenders have fallen away as the cream has risen to the top.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Niners are a joke, but further proof that 10:00am games for west coast teams add to the already difficult task of winning on the road in this league.

redbird

Reaction score
Maulbert":25urpy9p said:
Hawk-Lock":25urpy9p said:

The pretenders have fallen away as the cream has risen to the top.

Arizona would have had to have had a decent year to be considered a pretender. They have been trash all year, pretender would have been an undeserved a compliment for this garbage that took the field this season.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
rjdriver":12ltjvux said:
Niners are a joke, but further proof that 10:00am games for west coast teams add to the already difficult task of winning on the road in this league.

Another pretty good game for Kaep numbers wise

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1g2aaj5c said:
rjdriver":1g2aaj5c said:

Another pretty good game for Kaep numbers wise

I think the 49ers had the best game of all the NFC West this week.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Hey at least the 49ers made it a game that was in doubt until the final play.

Also Kap's int was actually a drop, so he's oddly playing pretty well the last few games. Might be Chip Kelly.

But last four games for Kap:

96 -145, 1100 yards, 7 tds, 2 int, 99.5 rating, 223 rushing yards, 1 td.

This is basically the best football of his career.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1r9ykn4d said:

Also Kap's int was actually a drop, so he's oddly playing pretty well the last few games. Might be Chip Kelly.

Not surprisingly, Kap and Chip are a good fit. If Kap is a 49er next year, they may do OK depending on the offseason.

Marvin49

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":3md426v6 said:
5_Golden_Rings":3md426v6 said:

Not surprisingly, Kap and Chip are a good fit. If Kap is a 49er next year, they may do OK depending on the offseason.

Whats more is he's doing it without much out there at the WR position. Jeremy Kerley is probably their best WR and he was gonna get cut by the Lions.

Gotta give Kap some props though. He's been playing well for several weeks now.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Guess we had 4 Buffoon teams this week. :D Only one of which didn't score a TD.

But yes - disastrous little division this week. I did get a lot of enjoyment watching Goff play though - most hopeful game in the recent many.

I feel better after this loss than I did after the Jets win (and certainly after last week's loss which was just stupid). Last week and this week are squarely on the coaches in my opinion.

And, agree - look at Kap!! Nice.

SF49r

Reaction score
Kap can be playing like Joe Montana but we still won't win because of this defense

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Definitely was NFC Worst not West this week. At least the Seahawks weren't a point away from having a 50 burger put on them.

RedAlice

Reaction score
hawkfan68":10uqt3r5 said:
Definitely was NFC Worst not West this week. At least the Seahawks weren't a point away from having a 50 burger put on them.

If that makes you feel better, have at it.

Best Rams game in a long stretch here. Obviously the D imploded (I blame Williams) and the OLine barely showed up (I blame Fisher - our starting LT, back-up LT were purposefully inactive and the substitute LT got hurt. Fisher is just stupid).

But, best offensive play of the season. :D :D :D :D

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Welp, I will not be watching the Rams next week. And I never miss a game, for anything.

But going from 10 PT start at New Orleans to 10 PT start at New England? With this awful defense and lead by the worst coach in the NFL? Yikes.

Need a mental health break after watching too much of a Jeff Fisher coached team. Only 5 more games until he's gone.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2n6ocbc0 said:
Welp, I will not be watching the Rams next week. And I never miss a game, for anything.

But going from 10 PT start at New Orleans to 10 PT start at New England? With this awful defense and lead by the worst coach in the NFL? Yikes.

Need a mental health break after watching too much of a Jeff Fisher coached team. Only 5 more games until he's gone.

Funny....my biggest fears is the Niners WINNING a game. They have Chicago this week and I fear them playing themselves out of the Myles Garrett Sweepstakes.

Might not matter though...I don't think the Browns will win a single game. Sucks to have a chance to go 1-15 and that doesn't secure you the first pick of the draft. LOL.

RedAlice

Reaction score
My biggest fear for the Rams right now is anything at all that could cause Jeff Fisher not to be fired.

I will enjoy watching Goff develop, and hopefully seeing the O as whole play better under him. Saints game was fun first half, then just so comical that it wasn't even bothersome. Fisher deserved that.

I'm curious to see how Goff does facing the Pats. Don't expect a win, so won't be upset - well, unless Fisher once again pulls back the play calling and doesn't allow Goff to play (like Miami).

Per Jared's Presser after the game, Fisher told him at some point in the first half that "3 is good right here" - that is worse than 7-9 BS! Goff ignored it and wanted to score, and he got 7. I know it was a play clock thing to Fisher, but c'mon! Let the kid play.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I thought Goff did better than expected..He may be ok