Stick a fork in em!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Carolina and Arizona both lost..I feel better already

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Ugh - god we suck this year, amazing how 3 of our WRs became total crap in one season simultaneously. At least the Seahawks got beaten by the playoff bound Bucs.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Not quite yet. Both teams play the Redskins and it's not a stretch that every team in the jumbled mess above will lose two or more games. The Cards with their tie and Panthers (0-3 vs AFC $hitting away all 3 by 3 or less points) would win hypothetical 9-7 tiebreakers over others in the jumbled mess via conference record. Obviously both have to win out and need some (but not TOO much of a stretch) help, but the Hawks may have to beat both at Clink to deliver the official final blow.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ctrcat":1r5v2cnh said:
Not quite yet. Both teams play the Redskins and it's not a stretch that every team in the jumbled mess above will lose two or more games. The Cards with their tie and Panthers (0-3 vs AFC $hitting away all 3 by 3 or less points) would win hypothetical 9-7 tiebreakers over others in the jumbled mess via conference record. Obviously both have to win out and need some (but not TOO much of a stretch) help, but the Hawks may have to beat both at Clink to deliver the official final blow.

Conor McGregor style KO coming Sunday night then ;)

Polaris

Reaction score
ctrcat":1lh62h4m said:

If Seattle beats Carolina (which I think Seattle will), and the Rams lose the the Patriots in Foxborough (which is close to an absolute certainty), then the Rams will be eliminated by as soon as next week. If Seattle can win in Green Bay as well (which I didn't think was possible earlier in the season, but now I think is quite doable), then Seattle will be on the verge of clinching the division. If the Cardinals lose (or even tie) any game in the next two weeks while Seattle wins both of theirs, it's over before division play resumes.

Latest posts