Something to make us all feel better

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Not only did the Rams suffer an embarrassing loss in New Orleans today -- but Sean Payton decided to troll that absolute POS Gregg Williams to the tune of 49 points... including a trick play WR throw with the game already over as he ran up the score.

It was a thing of beauty to watch Mark Ingram practically waltz into the end zone on a basic dump off on 3rd and 11 untouched.

It was even more beautiful to see Williams' stupid face with his stupid beard and stupid sun tan looking thoroughly bemused, like someone had just given him a wedgie, throughout the entire game.

Here's to Jeff Fisher & Gregg Williams' Rams :irishdrinkers:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1ry51n12 said:
Not only did the Rams suffer an embarrassing loss in New Orleans today -- but Sean Payton decided to troll that absolute POS Gregg Williams to the tune of 49 points... including a trick play WR throw with the game already over as he ran up the score.

It was a thing of beauty to watch Mark Ingram practically waltz into the end zone on a basic dump off on 3rd and 11 untouched.

It was even more beautiful to see Williams' stupid face with his stupid beard and stupid sun tan looking thoroughly bemused, like someone had just given him a wedgie, throughout the entire game.

Dont worry the Superbowl is soon for the Rams. Gotta keep all the good stuff hidden for it against us :lol:

ivotuk

Reaction score
I bet the players are tired of that "Seahawks are our Souper Bowl" shit. I hope they show Fisher how sick of it they are and start saving their bodies for next year.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
This just made me feel bad for Rams fans. Remember that year we had with Jim Mora? For them that's every year. They're really a very resilient people who are deserving of our respect and sympathy.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I dont know how that loser isnt fired yet.....How does Fisher still have a job

Fisher is like....the headcoach version of Bevell....amazing how either has a job

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":3vgaxlx9 said:

Fisher is like....the headcoach version of Bevell....amazing how either has a job
Ridiculous comparison. Bevell has 100 times more class than Fisher. In my opinion, he's also a way better coach.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":c16tbr1l said:
WilsonMVP":c16tbr1l said:

Ridiculous comparison. Bevell has 100 times more class than Fisher. In my opinion, he's also a way better coach.
:roll:

So much I can say but I'm trying to avoid a certain subject......

< as I whistle to myself and then walk away >

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
So glad this thread about the Rams being bloody awful turned into another Bevell thread.

Seahawks.net in a nutshell after a loss.

Largent80

Reaction score
There is a handful of people here that always wreck threads with the same rhetoric.

Awesome to see the Rams get their asses licked.

Threedee

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3gw3zslj said:
So glad this thread about the Rams being bloody awful turned into another Bevell thread.

Seahawks.net in a nutshell after a loss.

Well, there are plenty of crappy things we can use to compare the Rams with, but they aren't all football related. Bevell is both football related and an absolute low blow. If he were a character in The Sandlot, the classic insult would not have been "you play ball like a girl!"

Anyway, it's great to see Boba Fett get PWNED and punked.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Largent80":mq92ulzl said:
There is a handful of people here that always wreck threads with the same rhetoric.

Awesome to see the Rams get their asses licked.

Some folks pay good money for that.

RedAlice

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":u8dbea3p said:

Yeah, Payton took out some pent-up emotion for sure. Rumor is they've had this game circled all year - it's the first time since the scandal that Williams has faced the Saints. He just dismantled the D.

-----

Sean Payton can downplay it, but this win was personal and it showed

Sean Payton has enjoyed a lot of big wins in his 11-year tenure as head coach of the New Orleans Saints. But few have been more satisfying than Sunday's 49-21 rout of the Los Angeles Rams.

Rest assured, the Saints head coach relished all of the 49 points and savored every single one of the 555 yards the Saints rang up against the Rams and defensive coordinator Gregg Williams.

For Payton, this was his chance to vanquish the man the Saints claim was the mastermind of the bounty scandal that crippled the organization in 2012 and tarnished Payton's coaching legacy, the guy who cost Payton a season-long suspension and millions of dollars in lost salary.

Indeed, Payton vs. Williams wasn't a subplot in this game. It was the plot.

You could feel the mutual animus between the two from the press box high above the field. I can only imagine what it was like on the field.

"He was fired up," free safety Kenny Vaccaro said of Payton. "I'm sure you all know why."

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/20 ... ms_be.html

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Gregg Williams reaction after that WR throwback was priceless. Man that guy is pure garbage