Green Bay vs Philly

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Both defenses look bad. QBs have all day in the pocket (must be nice). Who we rooting for? I guess philly since Dallas is running away with that division and we still have to play GB in GB, and they can get hot?

OP
OP
Seahaaaawks

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Alright I'll just talk to myself in the post.

So Matt what who do you want to win?
Well Matt my buddy is an Eagles fan and gave me so much grief about the Hawks win over his Eagles I'm kinda rooting for GB.
Matt, wouldn't you want to root for the Eagles because the Packers can still take the division and depending if we (the Hawks) win or lose when we play GB, they (GB) could hold the home field tie breaker?
You bring up a good question, sir.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
I want the Eagles to win because I like the pouty faces of McCarthy and Rodgers when they lose.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Definitely rooting for the Eagles here. I want them out of the playoff hunt altogether.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Great hit on Matthews by Barbre.

AAkS0NJ.img

HawkGA

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":162js118 said:
HawkGA":162js118 said:
I think you have a pronoun problem here.
Someone is stepping on iRo's toes here! ^^^

I like to think of it as self-deputizing.

But seriously, it sounds like he's rooting for the Eagles but the playoff reasoning sounds like he should be rooting against the Eagles. And his "they" would refer to the Eagles for being out the playoffs. But I'm pretty sure what he meant to say was that he wants the Packers out of the playoffs. So I'm very confused.

OP
OP
Seahaaaawks

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
HawkGA":1j5jfktb said:
Sports Hernia":1j5jfktb said:
HawkGA":1j5jfktb said:

But seriously, it sounds like he's rooting for the Eagles but the playoff reasoning sounds like he should be rooting against the Eagles. And his "they" would refer to the Eagles for being out the playoffs. But I'm pretty sure what he meant to say was that he wants the Packers out of the playoffs. So I'm very confused.

I blame it on the beer. Edited. Better? :2thumbs:

HawkGA

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":ws5eqhdz said:
HawkGA":ws5eqhdz said:
Sports Hernia":ws5eqhdz said:
HawkGA":ws5eqhdz said:

I blame it on the beer. Edited. Better? :2thumbs:

Sorry, I was actually referring to natethegreat's post. Can you edit his???? :irishdrinkers: