Dallas @ Minnesota Zimmerman won't be at the game

Seanhawk

Reaction score
My brother (a Viking fan) and his best friend (a Cowboy fan) are going to that game tonight. His friend is wearing a Mississippi State shirt and an eye patch to the game. Pretty funny.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
And *allas catches another break, LOL.
It may not matter in this game, but I'm waiting for the devil to come back and collect payment for thr deal Jerruh made with him this year. 8)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think the Vikings actually have a chance in this one..It's only a gut feeling but they have any offense it can happen

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Vikes unis are shite. They will not be able to stop Zeke. Because of their shite unis. #rj

getnasty

Reaction score
IndyHawk":t6ns2s0t said:
I think the Vikings actually have a chance in this one..It's only a gut feeling but they have any offense it can happen

That's funny I was thinking the same thing, which probably means they'll get blown out.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously, as a Seahawks fan, I want the Cowboys to lose. But I don't need Zeke fumbling the damn ball like that, I got fantasy playoffs to think about. Sheesh.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
*allas getting away with massive holding again. Also getting generous spots why the Vikes are getting Seattle spots.
Looks like the Vikes D came to play. Need to make Dakky go BOOM BOOM more though.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2nik975s said:
Obviously, as a Seahawks fan, I want the Cowboys to lose. But I don't need Zeke fumbling the damn ball like that, I got fantasy playoffs to think about. Sheesh.

The reason I'll never play FF

Makes you root for the wrong stuff.

I hope ZE, fumbles 6 more times tonight, sorry Bro.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
On the 3rd and long the Dak ran for, #77 was blatantly holding, it sprung the play, of course Rog's blind mice missed it. Would have been 3rd and 20+ and no points more than likely. NFL officiating = NBA officiating.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":2fpbyszq said:
12 yard backspin.....
*allas does a lot of that. They are opening up themselves for free shots to the lower back.
Not smart against a good defense.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
pmedic920":1sl6qbaj said:
Makes you root for the wrong stuff.

I don't know that it's "wrong stuff" to root for a young man to succeed at his chosen profession. ;)