Speaking of Harvin, placed on Reserve/NFI list

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Sometimes you have to sign Percy Harvin to remind yourself why you cut Percy Harvin.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Rex Ryan at his best. Making Harvin great again.
I just feel that he will get fired at the end of the season, if he doesn't make the playoffs. I don't see how they can make the playoffs anyway .... AFC West has some very good teams. Even the AFC East has better teams than the Bills ...And Bills won't have better records than Ravens and Steelers ...
Rex can still get the 49ers job , after Chip has been fired ... or the Jacksonville job ... or maybe the Texans job?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Must be nice to be this Harvins agent. That was easy money right there

sutz

Reaction score
Why? Compound fracture of his ego?

:mrgreen:

HawkGA

Reaction score
At this point Harvin looks like a genius. Still a douche, but a genius douche.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
He's mastered the art of taking lots of money for minimal effort. I have no doubt he's orchestrated this all on purpose every year, I just can't figure out why teams still think "this time he'll really play".

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2hdvt0bp said:
Rex Ryan at his best. Making Harvin great again.
I just feel that he will get fired at the end of the season, if he doesn't make the playoffs. I don't see how they can make the playoffs anyway .... AFC West has some very good teams. Even the AFC East has better teams than the Bills ...And Bills won't have better records than Ravens and Steelers ...
Rex can still get the 49ers job , after Chip has been fired ... or the Jacksonville job ... or maybe the Texans job?

I think Rex is safe for another season, especially if they can finish 8-8, or around there.

The thing about Rex no matter how much you think he's inept at his job is his players play hard for him............as we saw here on MNF.

His problem has always been finding good coordinators and coaches that aren't his idiot brother and can stand to work with him for more than a month. If he ever could find good coaches, then I think he'd finally take the next step, cause like I said he's figured out half the battle, motivating players.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Man, that should be illegal. Harvin screwed Seahawks players who actually put their bodies on the line out of millions of dollars by screwing our salary cap.

Now he's screwed Buffalo players by stealing more of their cap money. What a piece of shit. Migraines? Really? What a great excuse because nobody can really refute them.

Bills GM and HC should be fired for bringing him back. He not only screwed them out of a bunch of money by retiring, but they brought him back and gave him another million! :34853_doh:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
ivotuk":tg8wvhe4 said:
Man, that should be illegal. Harvin screwed Seahawks players who actually put their bodies on the line out of millions of dollars by screwing our salary cap.

Now he's screwed Buffalo players by stealing more of their cap money. What a piece of shit. Migraines? Really? What a great excuse because nobody can really refute them.

Everything about Harvin was already known from his time on the Vikings. The Hawks, Jets, and Bills screwed themselves by rolling the dice on being able to fix him, and they lost.

As for the Bills, I don't have much of a problem with this. They had room under their cap that wasn't going to anything else so they took a chance. No biggie.

FWIW the Seahawks' team doctors were very sympathetic to Harvin, and PC/JS just didn't listen to them. Management also had them engage in fraud by lying to Harvin, which he could probably sue them over if he ever found out about.

OP
OP
theincrediblesok

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Popeyejones":h9dblu3z said:
ivotuk":h9dblu3z said:

Everything about Harvin was already known from his time on the Vikings. The Hawks, Jets, and Bills screwed themselves by rolling the dice on being able to fix him, and they lost.

As for the Bills, I don't have much of a problem with this. They had room under their cap that wasn't going to anything else so they took a chance. No biggie.

FWIW the Seahawks' team doctors were very sympathetic to Harvin, and PC/JS just didn't listen to them. Management also had them engage in fraud by lying to Harvin, which he could probably sue them over if he ever found out about.

Is that an inside scoop? I'm just wondering how Harvin wouldn't know if you knew of the management engaging in fraud.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Have to give it to him, few players have made more money for less.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":pgo9uvxf said:
Popeyejones":pgo9uvxf said:
ivotuk":pgo9uvxf said:

Is that an inside scoop? I'm just wondering how Harvin wouldn't know if you knew of the management engaging in fraud.

I've posted about it a few times before without ever going into detail for obvious reasons.

Backstory is I've got a friend from Seattle who is a doctor and was drinking buddies with the Hawks medical staff during Harvin's tenure.

AFAIK it's against site rules to go into specifics anyway b/c they can't be confirmed, but yeah, it's a friend I really trust and according to him it was a complicated situation.

IIRC on this site, after Harvin retired I posted what his issue always was, figuring it didn't matter anymore and because I think if true he's deserving of some sympathy, so if you search my username and Harvin that at least should come up.

OP
OP
theincrediblesok

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Popeyejones":37j6eyh8 said:
theincrediblesok":37j6eyh8 said:
Popeyejones":37j6eyh8 said:
ivotuk":37j6eyh8 said:

I've posted about it a few times before without ever going into detail for obvious reasons.

Backstory is I've got a friend from Seattle who is a doctor and was drinking buddies with the Hawks medical staff during Harvin's tenure.

AFAIK it's against site rules to go into specifics anyway b/c they can't be confirmed, but yeah, it's a friend I really trust and according to him it was a complicated situation.

IIRC on this site, after Harvin retired I posted what his issue always was, figuring it didn't matter anymore and because I think if true he's deserving of some sympathy, so if you search my username and Harvin that at least should come up.

Thanks Popeyejones, I went and searched and saw the old post. It's too bad I was rooting for him when he got here. I'll say he's made his money, this game can be very unforgiven and every contract is always a risk.