Cowboys Football League has flexed Bucs-Cowboys Next Sunday

Mizak

Reaction score
Seriously? Teams are allowed 4 times to play on SNF, yet the Cowboys get 5?

Such Bullcrap. Nobody wants to see the Cows and the refs team up on the Bucs. Feel sorry for Tampa Bay. We all know they are gonna get publicly humiliated by those two tandems.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I'm cool with that game getting flexed in.

Cowboys are an enjoyable team to watch this year, and the Bucs are up and coming and in playoff contention. Two entertaining young QBs. Good choice.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Teams are allowed at least 5 prime time games every year, and flexing can ignore this, if I'm not mistaken. Plus, this game wasn't flexed because of the Cowboys. It was flexed because the Bucs have won 4 in a row, with a win against both KC and us in back to back weeks. And if the Bucs can win, our loss really won't look as bad. Honestly, the Bucs are kind of starting to worry me a little.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Dallas have the best record in the league and are the team to beat. Bucs have won 4 in a row including 2 SB contenders (SEA and KC). If someone said he considers the Bucs the biggest threat to the Cowboys in the NFC he wouldn't be crazy.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I know I could look this up, but why bother . . . what game got bumped?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Fine, looked it up myself. Bumped the Stealers-Bengals.

That's not a horrible matchup, except that the Bengals suck.

sutz

Reaction score
Hey, I'm all for a "I hate the Cowboys" thread, but this doesn't surprise me. As has already been stated, the Bucs are on a roll and are looking like playoff contenders right now. Much as we hate them, the 'Boys still gets eyes on TV sets, and it's all about the ratings.

Big nothing burger to me.

:229031_shrug:

Rat

Reaction score
The Bengals are unwatchable right now; the league made the right move. I seriously think the Browns beat them this week.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkGA":1yymdess said:

The Bucs-Cowboys could very well be a playoff matchup at this rate. Flexing the game made sense. Cowboys hate aside.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sutz":3autxqdw said:
Hey, I'm all for a "I hate the Cowboys" thread, but this doesn't surprise me. As has already been stated, the Bucs are on a roll and are looking like playoff contenders right now. Much as we hate them, the 'Boys still gets eyes on TV sets, and it's all about the ratings.

Big nothing burger to me.

:229031_shrug:
This isn't the shack or I'd place 2 words in front "Cowboys" one of them is "the" on how I feel about them. 8)

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":3433bez1 said:
Go Tampa.
You may want to wait on that 'Go Tampa' cheer until about 4 p.m. Seattle time if you know what I mean.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Cowboys distaste aside, this is a good flex. The Bucs can bring the Cowboys to their knees. Prime time television would be a great venue to do that. And nobody besides Stiller and diehard Bungles fans wants to see a lopsided victory in a now-fangless division rivalry.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Isn't Zeke still under investigation for domestic assault? When will that finish up and he becomes the next Greg Hardy?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yes, the league is "still looking into it". I expect it to get swept under the rug.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
HawkGA":k1t4okfl said:

Yep.

I'd think about it this way: At this point in the year the Bengals are trash and the Steelers basically = the Bucs. They're both 7-5, second place in their divisions, likely to make the playoffs, and are kind of fun to watch.

So, the question can be converted to "Would you flex out Steelers vs. Bengals to flex in Steelers vs. Patriots?" (Steelers vs. Patriots is kind of a perfect AFC equivalent of Bucs vs. Cowboys).

That's an absolute no-brainer, and it doesn't take a conspiracy theory to explain it.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1ujvk8a4 said:
HawkGA":1ujvk8a4 said:

Yep.

I'd think about it this way: At this point in the year the Bengals are trash and the Steelers basically = the Bucs. They're both 7-5, second place in their divisions, likely to make the playoffs, and are kind of fun to watch.

So, the question can be converted to "Would you flex out Steelers vs. Bengals to flex in Steelers vs. Patriots?" (Steelers vs. Patriots is kind of a perfect AFC equivalent of Bucs vs. Cowboys).

That's an absolute no-brainer, and it doesn't take a conspiracy theory to explain it.

....or Steelers-Raiders this season.

James in PA

Reaction score
Rat":2ca6e33g said:
The Bengals are unwatchable right now; the league made the right move. I seriously think the Browns beat them this week.
Okay okay. Let's not get carried away now.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk